All member reviews for Fracture

Teen, 15 years old Written bysilent-soldier87 August 14, 2011

ok game

The game is ok. There is mild language like d*** and h***. There is violence. If your board get the game.
Parent of a 10, 12, and 14 year old Written bybirley June 23, 2009

alright for tweens, not ok for kids under 10

It's a fine game, there is small instances of language, but it's nothing you can't teach your kids not to say.
Kid, 11 years old December 21, 2009

Perfect for most kids

Great game, some language, but it's fine!
Adult Written bymagreen9 October 9, 2014

Great game, but is difficult and is very complicated

Fracture is a great 3rd person shooter where you fight aliens called the "Pacificians". They are basically people dressed up from head to toe in a brown and green suit, and you do kill them with guns, fist and grenades, but they do not cry out in fear or in pain when they get shot, punched or exploded. The language is what you would expect from a T rated game with mild language. Language includes a**, d**n and he**. The game is pretty hard but you get used to it. There are some puzzles with something called the entrencher, but they aren't that specific and I had to Google some stuff.
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2012

Not very bad

When I was 9 my mom got this for me. I did hear the occasional swear word but everyone at school used them so i have heard them and about every other 7+ child, so it shouldn't be a problem. There is violence but i did not see any blood. Great game :)
Kid, 11 years old February 12, 2012

Fracture is fun, but there are better games out there.

Fracture is a decent game. The combat is bad, but the terrian deformation is fun to use. Its pretty violent, plus there is green and orange blood sprays when you kill an enemy, but the language is very mild. Overall its not the funnest game ever but it is a more approrpiate shooter for kids.
Kid, 11 years old November 26, 2011

Awesome third person shooter that is different from games like CoD and Halo.

I really like Fracture, but there are some parts that can be violent. There is shooting, which you can probably tell from looking at the cover, orange blood, and very rare uses of d--n. One thing that is kind of gorey is that dead bodys just stay on the ground, and if you raise the ground the body goes flying, but thats not exactly going to scar your kids for life or aything.
Teen, 16 years old Written byiamJMAN00793 June 23, 2010

A Fun Lite Shooter for Teens

Fracture is a game in which you can use the terrain as a weapon! This game has gotten mixed reviews but it's not as bad as some say. There is shooting and blood but most of it is neon green or orange. You also will hear the occasional d*** and h***. It's far form perfect but still a fun game to burn a few hours.
Teen, 16 years old Written bydogsgobark4 May 1, 2009

THIS IS THE BEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED

This game is sooooooooo fun I love it