All member reviews for Free Realms

Kid, 12 years old August 24, 2010

Free??? YEAH RIGHT!!!

oh yeah right like kids of 10 would learn stuff from that dreadful site! im scared some kids found out how to say bad things on there! idk i have not been on this site before i just dont know!? Free realms just wants money!!! volince is the worst thing because when there 3 something would happen to one part of there brain! i read it on the newspaper!!! but im sure its easy to play!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydude783115 July 11, 2009

Great Website

First of all if your a new user I suggest getting a starter card. It cost one dollar (great deal). It gives you one months membership. The other cards cost 5, 10, and 25 dollars. Station cash lets you buy much more weapons, clothing, and much more items. Try not to spend so much. If you want more Station Cash you have to buy another card. If you get membership and don't want to buy station cash, that's fine. Buy a regular months membership. The graphics or great. Free Realms world is at least ten times bigger than pirates online. That's how good it is. There's goofy spells that can turn you into crabs, monsters (their hardly scary). The emotions are amazing compared to other Disney websites. The violence isn't that bad. You can race cars in this game also. The racing is better than Mario kart. The tracks aren't as good though. The environment is safe. It's very rare to find a person who uses foul language on this game. I haven't heard any yet. In my opinion get the game cards. No credit card numbers or anything like that. They're found in Target, blockbuster, two more places. Sorry I forgot the other two. This websites is very popular there's over 4 million accounts on Free Realms. Play this game.
Teen, 13 years old Written bystarfire114 July 5, 2009

fun

love it
Teen, 14 years old Written bysarasnake99 February 14, 2011

Great game!

I love this game. It is true that you only get about 30% of the game without paying. However, that is still quite a lot. You can access all the areas and a lot of the quests and minigames. You can play for as long as you like- there is no time limit for free players. You get a lot as a free player, but you get so much more as a member. My only concern is that it shows you many opportunities to buy things with real money in the game. However, I love it! Great for everyone.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybebealting July 5, 2009

Kid, 10 years old September 16, 2011

One of the best kids mmos out there. Good for Juniors.

If your looking for a safe mmog to play, adult or kid. This is it. But the violence is neutral, like a pg film for violence. You fight with all kinds of weapons but it's a choice. But when fighting, you can hear your character screaming when they are hit, or yelling with determination when fighting. You can hear cartoon like smacks as your weapons hit characters and yes, they yelp in pain. But it is not needed to progress in the game. You can be a chef or anything and learn small things about proper jobs. But the sexual clothing is moderate, with some faries wearing bikinis and humans wearing short skirts and tops that only cover half the body. But this is a brilliant game for kids. But if you want to do lots in the game then become a member, as you can't do alot with non member. Every day of playing edges you into paying for special features, and yes. I fell for it, but it's worth it!
Kid, 12 years old April 17, 2011

Good virtual world, but ya gotta pay

I played it for a few days then quit. First off, it is NOT completely free. They have a "store" and over half the items that you know your kids are gonna want require some certain in game cash which you buy with real money. I don't know if it's just my old computer, but it ran really slow, unless you buy full membership, you can only do a certain number of quests in the game. A lot of people use it as a social network though, and I'm not surprised. It's a pretty good developed virtual world and I do enjoy that part, but unless you're willing to pay a bunch per month and get a RECURRING membership, don't even let your kid ever see the site.
Kid, 9 years old August 3, 2011

Great

Girl are sexy. Also it is more of E game. It is sooooo cool the game because you can battle. The puzzles are fun.
Kid, 12 years old April 16, 2011

This game

I only played it for 1 day and theres ppl flirting and hitting on each other wanting to date u, and it has grown ups in it playing too, and u cant get all the cool things like the dinosaur mount without paying real money so unless u get ur mom to let u pay real money u wont ever be part of the cool kids who own all the cool stuff, I dont like the game becuz of that, my mom wont let me use real money so i cant be like the others who have it, The game is ok sorta, except for creepy adults pretending to be kids
Kid, 11 years old August 17, 2011

good game, if you are with the right people

i love this game, but although this is a kids game, teens and other people come on there and say cuss words. But they say "beach" instead of B**** and folk instead of F*** sit instead of S*** and as instead of a**
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2011

love it

looove it! but some users abuse it and turn it into a fake dating system
Kid, 10 years old December 30, 2010

perfict for kids over 7

man this is the best game i have ever seen 1-10 i give it 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 best game ever
Kid, 11 years old November 11, 2010

free realms is awesome!

this is my favorite website!!! i highly recomend it. the graphics are amazing! theres sooooooo much to explore!!!! no one is ugly! you can't get banned! you can decorate an apartment, large house, or small house! and you can make lots of friends!
Kid, 11 years old May 15, 2011

fun game

Free realms is a great game for the age range of 9 and up. Very easy to play. Some kids that are older may do certain stuff, but to my level it's fine.
Kid, 10 years old June 2, 2011

THE BADS AND GOODS OF FREE REALMS

Well in my words, free realms is good but bad. Its good because... its like a fantasy world that kids can enjoy. The bad thing is.... some bigger kids who play say bad stuff and wear cutted shirts.(see females tummy)
Teen, 16 years old Written bysico980 May 22, 2009

I LAUGHED

I really like it!
Kid, 10 years old November 3, 2011

VERY good game

I play it and I LOVEEEEE the game!!
Kid, 10 years old July 10, 2011

DOWNLOAD IT

content: There is some violence in the game which involve killing monsters with clubs, swords, etc. with no blood, but the monsters scream in pain. The violence is so tame that I let my 8 year old little bro play it with me, and we are a ninja. Half of the jobs don't even involve violence too. Is it worth it: There is some premium content that you can only get with a five-dollar-per-month membership, but if you ignore it (or get the freaking membership) you can enjoy bright visuals, fun gameplay and no pressure. 4.9/5, 9.5/10
Teen, 13 years old Written byiCallum December 8, 2011

FreeRealms Review ;)

Love this game! This game is more on the social and adventure side, so I don't recommend this to kids under the age of 12, this also has a violent side sometimes, beware of that! Other than that, it's fantastic!
Kid, 10 years old November 28, 2010

I played this when i was nine and i hated it; lots of ads and stuff like that don't let your kids play its really slow most of the time.