Facebook game takes FarmVille concept to a new level.

Adult Written byLayneE February 17, 2011

Nothing wrong with this one!

There's nothing wrong with this game at all. It's pretty fun, but definitely takes up a lot of time!
Teen, 17 years old Written byMixk July 16, 2011

Fine but glitchy

It's a good game but it glitches so much it's annoying.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymissface June 18, 2011

Fun at first but gets boring

I find this game addictive and I enjoy it, but it definately isn't one of the best Facebook games I have played.
Adult Written bykellyandbennett February 5, 2011

If you're okay with sexual innuendo, even though some kids may not "get it," then I suppose it would be okay.

I would not allow children to play this game because of the sexualized comments when you post needing a particular item or allowing others to collect a bonus. Examples would be a girl holding two melons in a certain area, saying, "Look at Kelly's melons." Or a man holding a log a certain way in a certain area with a reference to 'hard wood' or 'how long is it'? In fact, I stopped playing becase I was tired of it and found it very inappropriate.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMyxboxliveisroc... January 31, 2011

Good for kids with a face book!

Kids love these games they are great and slightly education since what times they are based on how you keep money etc its pretty easy i mean its mainly drag and drop and click to move basically like the popular game club penguin so yeah its a great game for kids and some adults like it and tweens etc like it too of course but security is a problem since it has some buyable features and such just make sure you watch them when they play it. unless they are mature enough to know not to buy things without parent permission.
Kid, 12 years old May 20, 2011

good for kids and teens

i love it. it is a good game for kids to play
Teen, 14 years old Written bybel8910 February 17, 2011

Great game

It's a great game and very easy to play. I would only worry about them buying things with real money on the game.
Parent Written byCommonSenseParent February 2, 2011

Safe and fun Facebook game that has no sex, drugs, or alcohol. For all ages.