All member reviews for Frontlines: Fuel of War

Futuristic military shooter is bloody for teens.

Kid, 11 years old November 15, 2011

okay for 11 up.

i guess you could say that this game is all about WAR. Well if your think so then you are sadly mistaken.This game is not about killing people.First you need to no the plot, that may change a lot.This is not about killing people with guns.It's not about shooting guns.Your review is the best review. So you should see for your self and look at he/she and the way the game turns out you'll be amazed at the story it's a very stange one but still amazing graphics and nothin much to warry about.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymayospeed February 2, 2011

Parent of a 12 year old Written byisaac4christ January 27, 2011

ok for 10 and up

love it
Parent Written byIhave3kidsand2dogs May 7, 2014

This game is a not bad game at all. I got it for my 12 year old and I watched him play it. There is language, blood, and futuristic violence. Over all it is a good game with some parental guidance.
Kid, 11 years old May 6, 2012

Really good game

I got this game about 3 months ago for $2.99. That is a great deal. In my opinion you should get this game if you don't already have it. :]
Teen, 13 years old Written byjudoman123 March 26, 2012

Surprisingly Fun!

Frontlines: Fuel of War is a surprisingly fun game. I played it at my friends house and I'm probably going to get it myself today. Considering its a futuristic war game, it is not that bad. After all, it is only teen, and rightly so. If this was M, that''d be plain wrong. The violence in this game is very mild compared to that of COD, Battlefield, and pretty much any other war game where your killing other people, not aliens. There is barely any blood and all that happens is your screen gets a bit red. The language is not the best and when you complete a mission, there is a mini movie that usually has some swears, but no f-words or any serious ones. Great game!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydontletbadthingsin February 19, 2012

great game

One thing I need to say is all you parents who think this a good game for kids are wrong this is better for teens and older children
Kid, 11 years old September 26, 2011

mosty all ages

the game you are looking at is a really good one but it does have issues you need to no such as the wordis used,(uneeded croud pleasing) and a** as well, really good and under 11 year old might fined it hard to take because it all about war and how it's not good and serviurl not about war about family...12 or 11 up is fine i think,it was a really good game and your mother or father should no by my review that it's all right for 11 or 12 up no joke........you might want to "PAUSE: Know your child, some content may not be right for some kids"thats good. (by the way if your child asks for god of war say NO OFF: Not age appropriate for kids this age it yuck guts and more guts not good for the kid to play games like this gears of war and stuff yuck)
Teen, 13 years old Written bySithLordBeast August 24, 2011

teens up

This game is really fun. I haven't completed it yet (it hasn't been working resently on my laptop) but I still really like it (I will edit this review when I finish the game). Violence is pretty much like every first person shooter. Lots of explosions and gunfire. Dead enemies (bodies dont linger too long). Blood is kinda bad for a rated T (for teen) game. In a beginning cutscene a guy is shot and a fairly large amount of blood sprays from him. The pilot of the plain is also shot and the windshield gets splattered with blood. During gameplay there is a small amount of blood spray (up close it looks larger). The main concern about this game, however, is the language. This is the worst language I have ever heard in a rated T game. The s-word is used frequently (I heard it three times in a short cutscene), b--ch is used sometimes and other language used frequently in cutscenes is b-stard, h-ll, d-mn, and a--. Not any language that I heard during gameplay except for s--t every once in a while when your character is getting hurt. This game was very close to being rated M (for mature) but I still enjoy it a lot. teens and up should be allowed to play it
Teen, 13 years old Written bygamecritic July 7, 2010

REALLY I GOT THIS GAME WHEN I WUZ 11! AND MY PARENTS THOUGHT I WASNT GONNA BE HAPPY WITH IT BECAUSE IT DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH VIOLENCE. i no violence is bad but u wanna know y kids play these games? its brcause we cant do this in real life and some times our life sucks and we want a way into a life where all that doesnt matter. so we take it out by pushing a button and watching pixels hit other pixels. WUTS wrong with that?!
Adult Written bygamenerd323 November 24, 2009

Great game

Blood and occasional blood splatter, the language can be very bad! But the game is fun. And the game is about a time where we run out of oil, the game has mature themes.
Kid, 10 years old February 11, 2009

frontlines fuel of war report coming soon

the R,S,L game club will have a game report on the game please visit www.rslgameclub.webs.com

Cool but not for 9 and under.

Cool game. Barely any blood. Tons of violence but not 2 intense. it's an ok game and i recommenend for a 9 year old.

Frontlines fuel of war takes place in the fututre. So you blast away your enemys with future weapons although it isnt very bloody at all. but it can be a little intense and sad at times like on one misson you need to stop a nuke and at the end of the misson my hole team including me got blown up. so im pretty sure that your a different guy in the next misson.