All teen and kid member reviews for Fruit Ninja Kinect

Teen, 13 years old Written byscaredpancake August 19, 2011

Fruit Ninja Kinect is Super Fun!

This is the best Kinect game made to date. It is so fun, and great for all ages. After every game, they give you a fruit fact! Did you know that bananas grow on bushes? I learned that from Fruit Ninja. This is such a fun and timeless activity. It's also great excersice!
Kid, 8 years old August 21, 2011

I love it!

I didn't get this game but it looks fun
Teen, 14 years old Written bypinktea4 March 12, 2012

Best game!

This is a short pointless mini game but it's the best one I've ever played. Object of the game is, fruit flies up and you have to slide your finger across the fruit to cut it, if you miss it it ends up as one strike, and there are also bombs if you slice that you lose the whole game. If you get three strikes you lose.As the games goes ona dn you are still playing you get strikes taken away , Example, I have ttwo (2) strikes if I get far enough one will get taken off so I only have one (1). You get point and can get different backgrounds and swords it's a fun and easy game.
Kid, 12 years old August 12, 2011

Slicing and Dicing Action

Fruit Ninja Kinect is a fun, family friendly game anyone will enjoy, expecially ninja fans. You simply use your arms as blades and slice through fruit. Sounds easy right? Wrong. You have bombs to avoid, which can be pretty difficult. The reason I have consumerism selected is because this game is based off of a iPhone game, so if your child, or even you, have an iPhone, you might want to get the game that started it all.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGiratina3100 September 2, 2011

Slicing fun!

The Fruit Ninja game is awesome.Its fun and family friendly.I played it with my family before and it was epic.Its not really that violence.The game have arcade mode,Classic mode and my favourite,Zen Mode.