A lot or a little?
The parents' guide to what's in this game.
What parents need to know
Parents need to know that Game & Wario is a collection of mini-games -- lasting a few minutes each -- and microgames that only last a few seconds apiece. There is little to be concerned about here, though be aware of some light animated violence, including arrows shot at enemies, and some crude humor, such as nose-picking.
- Parents say
- Kids say
There aren't any reviews yet. Be the first to review this title.
What's it about?
Is it any good?
Talk to your kids about ...
Families can talk about game types. Should Nintendo continue to crank out these familiar game types with the same characters -- or should they take more of a chance on all-new intellectual properties (IPs)? Do people want the same game concepts rehashed out of familiarity or is Nintendo resting on its laurels?
Do you prefer to play games alone or with others?
- Platforms: Nintendo Wii U
- Subjects: Arts: music, playing, rhythm
- Skills: Self-Direction: achieving goals, set objectives, time management
Thinking & Reasoning: applying information, problem solving, solving puzzles
Creativity: making new creations
- Price: $39.99
- Available online? Available online
- Developer: Nintendo
- Release date: June 23, 2013
- Genre: Mini-games
- Topics: Magic and Fantasy, Adventures, Cats, Dogs, and Mice, Horses and Farm Animals, Misfits and Underdogs, Monsters, Ghosts, and Vampires, Music and Sing-Along, Pirates, Robots
- ESRB rating: E for Cartoon Violence, Crude Humor
- Last updated: June 20, 2019
Our editors recommend
For kids who love playing with others
Themes & Topics
Browse titles with similar subject matter.
Top advice and articles
Common Sense Media's unbiased ratings are created by expert reviewers and aren't influenced by the product's creators or by any of our funders, affiliates, or partners.