All parent member reviews for Ghostbusters: The Video Game

Parent Written byMatt The Gamer November 8, 2009

Great game if you're not too young.

This game is a must have for any Ghostbusters fan... however I will address the one concern I have for kids and tweens. I think you should be at least 13 to play this because there are some scenes in the game that are just down right scary. I mean... it's not F.E.A.R scary or Deadspace scary but it's scary. For example you go to the hotel Sedgwick and have to get this ghost of a "Spider Witch". She had been a serial killer from the '20s who murdered men she brought up to her room. That kinda freaked me out as I have a fear of spiders... lol. And there is some frightening (if sometimes humorous) dialogue and scenes in that part. Overall... if you're kid is 13 and likes Ghostbusters (and can say "I ain't 'fraid of no ghost" and mean it... it's for him/her.
Parent Written bymomto3amazingggirls April 16, 2013

Best Wii game ever!!!!

My daughter Emma, 9, loves this game. She loves the graphics and especially the destroying element. Don't be confused she's a complete girly girl but she loves destroying everything she sees in the game. It was highly fun for all and would absolutely recommend!!!! Especially if you're a Ghostbusters fan like we are!!!!
Parent of a 17 year old Written bypoopygamefreak July 30, 2009

great 4 a ghostbusters fan!

Online is amazing! game is overall 9.5!
Parent of a 17 year old Written bybite July 4, 2010

very good

no language at all violence isnt bad no blood u cant even die u just fall down its perfect ecsept the part were ure in the library u hear noises that scare u like screaming and kids talking
Adult Written byjwahman July 28, 2009
A great game for kids ages 8+! The violence in this game is not going to be a major influence noting that the weapons are sci-fi ghost guns!