All teen and kid member reviews for Ghostbusters: The Video Game

Teen, 17 years old Written byfurby12345 July 19, 2011

THIS IS NOT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 11 years old August 18, 2010
It's pretty good. The last level is so dang hard!!! One level is pretty creepy, but I love the rest of the game.
Kid, 9 years old July 10, 2010

Awesome game!

I have the wii version.
Kid, 12 years old November 19, 2009

This Game Is...Fairly Awesome, I Have To Say

Yeah, this game is flipping awesome. The language is a bit iffy, and really the only reason I put "iffy" instead of "on". The violence isn't too excessive, and only two or three sequences can be considered like, terrifying, though none scared me. I will admit to being slightly startled at some parts, but not too many. The controls are a bit hard to get used to (or maybe it's just me), but still, this game rocks my socks off! A+!
Kid, 10 years old July 1, 2015

good game but it depends on the kid

when i was 7 i saw ghostbusters the movie and freaked out at the library scene so i did think that this game's library mission was going to be scary but the library ghost does pop out at you but is isint to bad it is the most scary mission as for the reat of the game the first mission is in the firehouse basement when slimer escapes you try and blast him but hit the storage unit couse you are a new rookie and slimer takes one of his freinds with him and you catch them mission #2 is the hotel slimer again!!!!! and at the end the game is 10/10 for me like i said ages 10 and up will like xbox 360/ps3 or ps2 ,8 and up wii/ds
Kid, 12 years old February 13, 2014

The Ghostbusters Theme, back in your head

Kid, 10 years old May 19, 2013

Amazing!!!!

I own the Wii version and its so much fun!!!! I absolutely don't believe in violence but the element where you could destroy anything using the blast stream is the reason I find the game so entertaining!!!! The only bad language (or mean language for that matter) is "knucklehead" which Peter said.
Kid, 11 years old May 6, 2012

Ok for tweens

ok for tweens if your kid can handle 2 or 3 sware words.
Kid, 11 years old July 10, 2010

good game for 9+

this game is great for 3rd grade and up the ghosts might scare younger kids but the controls are pretty easy
Kid, 11 years old July 5, 2010

To sum it up, a down right good game!

Love this game, one of the best for the PS3 in my opinion and good for people who want to shoot the heck out of stuff without the extreme gore and violence. The only reason i put 12+ is because there were a few scenes were my siblings had their head buried in the pillow by fright! (Ages 8 and 9) The library scene is the worst but not too bad. I love this game! It is my all-time favorite. This game is a must have for any Ghostbusters fan!
Kid, 10 years old June 10, 2010
I do not like this game. thats pretty much it. i stopped playing it after a frusturating boss battle, and either way, i don't like this game period.
Teen, 15 years old Written byluckysundae May 15, 2010

Awesome game, Depends on Who Plays It

I get easily scared, and scary in this game isn't a concern for me. But the game is kind of jumpy, what with ghosts and some infrequent surprise attacks. And some scenes (involving a woman who was a serial killer who drained her victims of blood) are very eerie and creepy. Anyway, I barely noticed cursing, until it was pointed out. The weapons aren't real, but they're still weapons, so that may raise slight concerns. But that aside, it's a great game with easy controls once you get used to them. And it's pretty fun. Take it from me, a die-hard Ghostbusters fan. <3
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2010
Not that much cursing or violent but it is based on a movie. There is killing ghosts but not any other violent's it is easy to play.
Kid, 10 years old November 9, 2009

Sci-fi game perfect for 10 and up!

I love this game! It is my all-time favorite. I've rented it 17 times in a row once. This game ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old November 2, 2009

fun

it is sometimes hard to figure out how to play it. but after all that, its a blast~
Kid, 12 years old August 2, 2009

Awesome

It is a must for Ghostbusters fans. It has some good scares like the spider witch but it is really fun no blood at all and minor language.
Kid, 11 years old July 29, 2009

GEAT FOR EVERYONE

LOOK!!!!!!!!!!! THE NINTENDO AND PLASTATION 2 GAMES ARE DIFFRENT FROM THE PLASTATION 3 AND XBOX 360 THE XBOX 360 AND PLASTATION 3 SHOULD BE 8+ THE WII AND ALL OF THE OTHER ONES ARE 2+ IF I WERE YOU I WOULD GO WITH THE XBOX 360 ONE!!!!!!!!