All member reviews for Glitch

Fascinating, funky MMO creates topsy-turvy world; open chat.

Adult Written byTheSarah October 10, 2012

A great game, but there are some concerns for parents.

I think this is a very fun and creative game. One thing that parents should know about it is that you can get an addictive drug called no-no powder and when you take it you feel great until you crash and then you have to take more or you die and go to hell. You always go to hell when you die (which happens when your energy gets too low) but you can come back to life. There is also a part of the game where you battle the Rook (an evil crow type creature) there is no violence but people can die and the Rook flys at the screen which may be frightening to young children.
Adult Written byDataStream June 30, 2015

Game Shut Down

I never got a chance to play this myself; so I don't know how good it was. However, Glitch has been shut down as of December 9, 2012 (according to Wikipedia). A fan project using the source code of Glitch (called 'Eleven', currently) is currently in the works, however. Maybe someday it will be open for beta testing.
Kid, 11 years old October 29, 2011

glitch is ironically an amazing game

My new favorite online game. It had such depth that it allowed you to delve into, and the visuals were amazing and never tripped up even in big surroundings. The ability to make new friends was almost inhuman, and the outcome of the game was just amazing. The ability to learn skills was very fun, and it also enabled me to do new things, although I criticize the effect that Glitch users can walk around naked but censored. The best part? Auctioning, of course. I would literally buy everything off of there (or at least ingredients) and it would arrive in not even 5 minutes. I also love that AFLC frog that gives you your mail. I want to find that frog and buy it a beer. Step aside, Poptropica, and make way, Sims, because Glitch is the new MMO in town, and they've got a rootin-tootin fun time in store!