Kid reviews for Go Vacation

Cute, varied, and enjoyable collection of active mini-games.

Kid, 12 years old May 10, 2015

So Addictive!

I discovered this game about 2 months ago when I slept at my friends house. We played it the whole time and I loved it! When I got home, I asked if we could buy it for the wii, since I don't have very many wii games, we did. I got it for £30.00 from amazon and since they day it arrived, I have been playing it forever! Yes, there are mild hints of violence, for instance... You can fall of mountains and things like that. But other than that, it's a perfect game for family nights in!!! I would honestly recommend it anyone who loves adventure games as I love exploring 'Kawaii Island' and the many resorts it has to offer! For an amazing experience the whole family can enjoy... buy Go Vacation now! P.s. If you would like to hear more info about the game visit my blog! Search govacationfanpage.blogspot! Thanks!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written byice2605 December 29, 2013

I love this game! :D

Ok, This game should be rated 4 stars or 5 which i'm giving it 4. But anyway This is my 1st favorite wii game and it has so many activities to do plus you can find treasure and play dress up which i know kids really like. Everyone on the island is really nice too especially Lily the guide in the game. I also really like the open world where you can explore different parts of the resorts which is really cool and about the sword fighting i don't know why they said stuff about it since it really isn't a main game in the stamp dash & you don't even get a silver key for it so you don't have to do it if you don't want too. Speaking of silver keys, you get them by completing an activity and you can use them to buy more furniture for your villa. That's right... You can get your own house in this game & decorate it any way you want! Cool right? You can also go inside it & interact with the furniture for example if you put a tv in there you can go and turn it on and if you have a couch you can sit down on it & it makes it look like your watching tv! Go Vacation also dosn't have anything too "sexy" in it it's just some people on the island are wearing speedos & if you don't know what that is just think of swim trunks on a guy but wayyyyy shorter. Yeah i can't really explain it that well but you can just ignore them if you don't want your kids seeing that. Overall... this is truly a great game & i would highly recommend it for any kid who loves games that feature miis & that they love games that are alot of fun as well.

Kid, 10 years old February 22, 2012

a game that people of all ages can play

Kid, 12 years old November 16, 2015

So fun!

Kid, 12 years old November 15, 2017

Fun game I really enjoyed!

This multi player game is super fun! Even if you are playing single player this game is great. I recommend for any one, but is you are looking for a game that you children will play together nicely with a suggest this game. I really enjoyed playing this game with my younger sister and she even liked to play it with me!