All member reviews for GoldenEye 007: Reloaded

Non-gory first-person shooter remake feels like a new game.

Kid, 11 years old December 25, 2011

golden... probobly silver

it is really good it can get silent and verry erey few curse words every thing else is te same as the top
Parent Written byHguy189 December 11, 2011

The Good Review

I think this game is definitely for James Bond Lovers and their is no sex, drugs or blood
Teen, 16 years old Written byRater54321 December 28, 2011

Review Misleading

Very violent, their is blood it just a little bit. And enemies fall down then after 10 seconds disappear. This review is misleading. Plus their is a lot of sacrifices, like jame's friend gets killed by a evil general. Definetly for teens. Not as bad as mw3.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDC9000 March 18, 2013

Decent, but get Black Ops 2 for your own good

a good family game with good multiplayer
Teen, 15 years old Written byJFlame44 April 9, 2012

Pretty Great

If you're an adult reading this, please don't take my review lightly, as I will probably have things you will agree with. If you aren't familiar with the makers of the game, Activision, they're the guys that make Call of Duty, and some other popular FPS (First Person Shooters). However, don't let that turn you off at all, because they have for once made a game that isn't as gory. With no blood really at all, if you're kids play overrated T games like Super Smash Bro's, this is only a little worse, because of the improved graphics. It is a little violent when you do up-close melee attacks, and if your kids have never played Call of Duty, the controls will take a lot a getting used too. Also, like in the movies, Bond shows his knowledge of his liquor, especially in a nightclub scene where just by looking at the label, he can tell a bottle is scammed. But if they are 12+, and are begging for Call of Duty and Halo, but you're not budging, this will give them something to enjoy during the wait.
Teen, 13 years old Written byVansandgorlin January 12, 2013

Not worth the money (please read)

My parents freaked out after the shooting in Connecticut which is completely understandable, but they took all of my first person shooters away from me. They took COD to Halo. I told them it was unfair that they took away 8 of my games out of 10 that I owned. They got me this and it is extremely senseless. You have the exact same objectives (kill or be killed) the only difference between this game which is 13+ and Call Of Duty 3 which is "not for kids" is that Goldeneye has absolutely no one online and it has worse graphics. Please let your child read this or factor this review into your purchase choice. Great for kids 10- . 2 stars.
Kid, 10 years old December 22, 2011

parents read this

Parents, this is your savior. Have your kids been bugging you and throwing tantrums for 'Call of Duty MW3 GTA'? Shut them up with '007'. It's a great first-person shooter, not too violent and your kids won't be complaining: "Mummy Mummy you wasted $99 on a video game which is not violent enough!"
Kid, 12 years old July 26, 2014

Only for wii

I think this game is great. The xbox and ps3 version is amazing, great graphics and such. My parents don't usually let me have games like call of duty and halo and other over PEGI16 games, but they read the reviews for this and they say no blood. True for xbox and ps3 version games, but the wii has a little blood, nothing to shock a 5-12 year old. I think this game is fine though. No swearing drugs or sex, some guy smokes a cigar but 100% of people have seen a smoker and even smelt a fag before! Let your kids get all versions of this game! Of cause James Bond has a Vodka Martini every now and again.
Parent of a 15 year old Written bygreat gamer man April 23, 2013

its epic

its a great game with no blood or gore its good for younger players who's mums and dads won't let them play black opps two and halo 4
Parent Written byBobHenry29 December 4, 2012

LEARNING

GREAT GAME

Great game for kids 10 in up. It is a approriate game about 1% in blood and gore and no swearing and its a great game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old September 23, 2012

good game

Good game not gory good for kids not old enough for cod
Teen, 13 years old Written bypandazzz March 21, 2012

james bond

this is the best james bond game ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent Written byTexanmom200 July 20, 2015

Great game only 1% of blood.

This a great game for 10 year olds and up. With no sexual or swearing content whatsoever. I gave this to my son for his 11th bithday.
Teen, 16 years old Written byREview August 10, 2014

Good game

It is not too bloody it is a fun game to play it does have one mission when you are at a bar but you do not drink. it is violent but not crazy. there is kissing but no sexual intercourse a little swearing like damn. it is easy and fun to play it makes you the good guy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCaleb K May 24, 2014

Kid, 11 years old January 5, 2014

Best James Bond game yet!

Goldeneye is a game that is completely focused on shooting enemies and nothing else. Make your mind up on how mature you think your son or daughter is. Very good game!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJacktheCool August 13, 2013

Watch it

Well the game is not suitable for little kids, and it is not so violent. Its okay to play.
Teen, 13 years old Written byabc12creswell February 13, 2013

007 Reloaded review

This is by far the best 1st person shooter iv ever played. Very smooth gameplay with an awesome story line there is a good amount of violence and i am 12 so i am not allowed to own games like cod modern warfare or black ops. Overall there is nothing in this game that a mature 10 yr old shouldn't be able to handle.
Teen, 13 years old Written byorangeman2027 February 6, 2013

LEARNING

goldeneye reloaded pocket sized

Goldeneye reloaded is fine for what it is though theres not much else to say except get it as its a good thing to compare it to the original.
Teen, 16 years old Written byPreparation H January 6, 2013

Not for kids.

this game is easily as violent as any of the Call of Duty games. There is quite a bit of blood, but there aren't any slow motion executions like in Black Ops. there are fountains of blood every time you shoot someone in campaign mode. I don't think this game is appropriate for even 16 year olds.