Crashes have no consequences in pricey racing sim.

Teen, 14 years old Written byCloudIsC00L723 June 19, 2011

Really fun, age appropriate, racing sim, complex for under 10.

This is not only the first PSP game that I've played but it's also one of the best realistic racing games I've ever played on a handheld. For one thing the graphics are amazing. The tracks are very detailed and so are the cars. Second of all, I really like how you can just jump in a car and go, so to speak. You start out having 100,000 credits, plenty of cash to buy a nice car to start with. Also, about 45 tracks are right there ready to be driven on, and you don't even need any stupid license to race on some of the more fearsome tracks like the Nurburgring. You can just go out on any car and race. Third of all, the controlls are not bad on the PSP, you use the analog stick or the + pad to steer and you can just go to the options and set up everything for yourself. However, I found the + pad to be too unresponsive for sharp turns. I recommend using the analog stick to drive with precision even though some game reviewers found it to be too stiff. Last of all, I also really like how you can play this game on your HDTV using the PSP component AV cable. The game looks and sounds great on a large screen TV. I will admit it's not perfect. I don't like how you can't practice the tracks on your own. (or maybe it's just I haven't figured out how to do it yet. I've only been playing it for a couple days.) I never found the drift mode in gran turismo games to be all that good and the last thing I'd like to say is as far as complex games go, this is up there a little bit. you have the option to do quick tune ups on your car into which you can change the ride height, camber, and other adjustments which can become a bit confusing but it does teach how to "do" tune ups on cars.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySgt-Samson July 3, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written byNFSRacer0210 May 30, 2010

Non violant agme, its make you learn about cars.

This game is for 12+ because is difficault and hard for under 12 or beginers, it makes you dream about cars or a race driver.
Kid, 12 years old February 10, 2010

it is ok first listen to this review

This game is ok. I am not a big fan of racing games, but this was one of the best i have played. Lots I mean lots of cars, Tracks dont worry like 30 of them, Gets a little repetitive but dont let that fool you. Good for a while then starts getting boring . Just rent maybe or if you want buy.
Teen, 14 years old Written bygolder October 28, 2009