All member reviews for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

Another brutal, unabashedly adult game.

Kid, 10 years old May 22, 2013

V

I'm 10 and have played GTA 3,VC,SA,IV and LCS and VCS.However,this game has a drug reference too much,but Vic vance is a fine role model,commiting crimes for money for his ill brother.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 25, 2012

Iffy,

I have only got and played the PS2 version of this game so content may vary.I have not got the psp version of this. This is like its predecessors,a very,very,very violent,mature,profane and sexual game.I cannot know of your kid is mature enough to play this game,so I'll sum this up. M=Appropriate age and maturity
Parent of a 13 year old Written byvbzvcb October 12, 2009

mild for gta

sex references, violence, blood, strong language, drugs
Adult Written byhellochicken April 9, 2008

this is a very good game it is trully one of the best games i have played.

The game relly lets you exspess you anger.It seems bad for kids but as long as you dont get the wrong idea.most of the kids in this world dont relly think of it as real life.I mean yea you may be doing bad things.But I mean most of us dont want to act like that.
Parent Written byDforDavid April 17, 2015

Not as bad as the other titles

This title in the GTA series is unarguably the most tame, I don't know what everyone else is talking about! While the other games stick sex innuendos in your face, this game has little to no sex references. The violence is to be expected, as it is GTA but nowadays violence is in every game! The swearing is a bit bad, but still not that bad.
Parent of a 5, 13, and 18+ year old Written byGameHelper January 19, 2009

Middle-Violent

the only problem I had was the violence.The game goes from gang war to drive bys and more.Once you learn the theme it gets boring.Drugs apper to much in the end of the game.I didn't like the game.Beggening was pretty fun intill it got to Reni.I rated other GTA's but this one was the one that used drive bys the most.Be smart and talk to your kid about what not to do in this game.
Adult Written bykeeyanoosh March 7, 2012

GTA vice city stories

this game is not that bad
Adult Written bysexy_scorpionsl... April 9, 2008
Adult Written byMr. Strong April 9, 2008

Good but violent! Adults only!

It's a very good game, but the violence is off the hook! Adults only!
Adult Written bytiff0328 April 9, 2008
i don't even think adults should play this game. this is one of the worst games ever. it is teaching kids and adults who act like kids that it is ok to steal, kill, do drugs and all kinds of bad things. a big NO
Adult Written bydarthsitkur June 6, 2016
Kid, 11 years old May 28, 2009

Irritating!

This game is really irritating! I agree with everyone who hates it! I mean,see it has everything bad in it. This will make people interested in robbery and bad stuff .....things which include in the game
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2010
I think this game is turing kindergarteners into little gangstas. I usedto play this from 3 to 5 because i didnt get the purpost besides killing people and it never changed me. Thank god

....

This games maybe has a lot of violence,but, there are no prostitutes.!!!And kids can play it too!!!!
Kid, 12 years old May 14, 2011

Whoa! What the heck! Another GTA game?! Gosh this is dumb!

OH MY GOSH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS! Ok so I have never played a grand theft auto game before because it is violent! To much blood, gore, violence, drug use, language and sex is put into these games. They should not make them. They rot your brain out. I have no idea why some people enjoy shooting a person and killing them ( in the game). The world is crazy right now!
Teen, 15 years old Written byzackaback August 30, 2010

OK For Persons Ages 10+

Love It!
Kid, 10 years old January 23, 2010

5 stars

i have this game and its awesome, but i have to say, its not for kids
Kid, 9 years old August 27, 2009
Kid, 11 years old March 18, 2016

I honestly don't think that any of the age ratings are even that accurate

Seriously though it doesn't make sense why these games are rated 18, like cod. I know that the campaigns can be bad, but the average person just gets the game to play online. Most games only have small bits of blood when you kill someone and it is barely noticeable. You should never listen to the age ratings except for mk.
Teen, 14 years old Written byarman kalantari February 21, 2012

parents have a bad autituide not letting kids play

wow parents it is for kids not all kids im telling you if your kids feel mature lett them play no proplem for some of the kids.