All member reviews for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Teen, 14 years old Written byJ-dog21 June 18, 2009

Onne of the cleaner GTA's

THis is one of the cleanest GTA's out there but you can search very hard and try to break into a stripclub but unless you try to find it it wont happen, otherwise sex is not in it. if your looking for a 100% sex free GTA get Grand Theft Auto III, it just has mild violence and language.

Come on grow up.....

For all you over-protective parents out there!!!! GROW UP!!!! I've been playing this freaking game since I was 7. I'm just fine the way I am!!!!! You people that don't let your kids play with this: you are so stupid!!!! KIDS WON"T COPY THIS!!! IT ISN'T EVEN THAT BAD!!!!
Kid, 11 years old September 4, 2010
Teen, 17 years old Written byoctober1985 July 9, 2009

It's GTA. There's going to be graphic violence, sex, profanity and drug content. Most kids know the difference between games and real life. I played games like this when i was younger, it all depends on the kid.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrockerboy5649 April 1, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byIsaac007 August 2, 2014

An amazing family adventure!

This game teaches young ones to respect and obey there parents! The game also teaches kids their ABC's along with numbers from 1 to 100! This game is great for kids to play!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 25, 2012

The GTA series is back to create controversy among the gaming world.

I have got this for my Xbox and PS2 so the content comes from the Xbox and Ps2 versions. This is the less graphic average GTA game back.There is extreme violence,sex and language back.This is not a game for Tweens or kids but if your kid can handle it,buy it. And now,to end with a golden word of advice. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu* *Actually,that one dosent count. The maturity of every kid varies.
Kid, 9 years old January 30, 2011

this game is for kids

i love this game because chat codes is used for kids of all ages but still for young adults and older maybe for ages 4+ and up is rated m for ages 17+ over not a good older age but you can kill them and more
Teen, 16 years old Written byjdbungry April 16, 2011

Im Just A Kid

My parents, please they wouldn't let me get this game if i begged them to but com-on 7-15 year old kids play GTA for gods sake. My parents are just afraid that i will grow up and shoot people. I love the game but my parents, its just the thought of it they just dont understand.
Kid, 12 years old April 5, 2009

Pretty good

D**n people, its just a game. Sure, a violent one, but your kid should know they shouldn't go outside with a loaded handgun and randomly kill people, or blow up a building with C4, or buy smuggled cocaine from a group of Colombian gangsters. Really. I started playing all of the GTAs when I was 8 or 9, and you don't see on the news "12 year old boy kills family, blows up town, sells blow." If your kid gets violent, don't blame Rockstar games. Blame yourself.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byDuckyboy March 25, 2015

Nowadays its good

Back then in 2002 people thought this game was the worst game for any child but now in 2015 this is just right for kids about 8 and up or 9 and up if they know the difference of killing a citizen in the game and killing one in real life
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

awsome game

AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE GGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE
Kid, 12 years old July 14, 2014

Ok for mature teens.

I am 12 years old and my parents let me play this when I was 11. I think that Vice City is ok for teens +13. Though, it all depends on maturity. The game has no nudity, just girls in bikinis. There is also a stripclub, but you can easily avoid it. You can only visit the stripclubs after you beat the game i think. Yes there us lots of gore and violence. You can kill anyone you please, and steal any vehicle. When you shoot someone, there body parts will come off and blood puddles will appear on the ground. There is alot of smoking, drugs, and alcohol. There is also alot of cussing.
Kid, 9 years old September 20, 2013

It's OK

I DO NOT recommend this to people younger than 17 unless an adult is watching them.My 20 year old uncle lets me play the game ONLY when he is watching me.
Kid, 12 years old May 8, 2011

A horrible game that can lead to bad decisions in life.

Hey everyone! Remember back in the days when violent games did not exist?! Remember when everyone enjoyed playing pac-man or space invaders? Nowadays, they make these stupid games that rot everyones' brains. I don't get why people like these type of games. Would you like it if someone entered your house and shot you?! Come on people, be smart. This game is for ages 20 and up. But, even people of that age shouldn't play it. No one should. But if you still disagree with me, then you should be at least 20 to play.
Teen, 14 years old Written byI love adam122 July 15, 2015

Best!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byParkerSmykle July 5, 2015

a awesome game

a awesome game 4/5 stars
Teen, 16 years old Written bytheshawshankred... June 12, 2015

I played this when I was nine.

Not much language to be truthful. But the object of the game is still to kill people.
Teen, 13 years old Written byclawin6454 June 6, 2015