All member reviews for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

GTA continues with more sex, violence & drugs.

Teen, 14 years old Written byUZAIR4559 July 17, 2016

Worst game

Teen, 13 years old Written by.1.1... April 10, 2016
Penises everywhere!!!! I like tits!!! Lol
Teen, 14 years old Written byUnionPacificRR February 16, 2016

Awesome game for teens and up

I play this game myself and yes there is violence, but I never think of doing any of the violence in real life. Also because it's a open world sandbox game, all things you do come with consequences, like if you choose to do good things like help catch criminals, save people with ambulance, drivie taxi, you will be rewarded. So it's like the real world, YOU got to choose, killing random people is usually not rewarded, instead it will gives you wanted level and have police chasing you all around the place. Yet again it's also your choice to shoot more people and police to have some fun with police shootout because anyone mature enough will know it's only a game and surely being surrounded by bodies and police force isn't fun in real life at all. As for the missions, its not always about killing your enemies, yes it can be, but not always, it's mostly for the story line which is really well-written. If you don't like the rampages, just don't do them, its your choice. As for the sexual drug content, there is actually not much in vice city. There's no sexual scenes at all and even your character deal with drugs, there's no direct showing of the using of drug though out the game. I don't even know about the whole prostitute thing even I go into the strip club many times, there are just a lot of different citizens ( including police man and soldiers which is quite funny for me :) There is no nudity inside and definitely nothing hinting about having sex. The language is nothing, I guess nearly all teenagers know those words from the real world already but is mature enough to know not to use them. Overall a cool game, a 13 and up will be able to handle it. So if your kid ask you for one of the GTA series, choose GTA Vice City.
Teen, 14 years old Written byI am a true nerd m8 January 26, 2016

What person would rate this this for kids under 16

LISTEN! gta is one of the most violent, sex riddled, gangster brawling game. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS GAME OR ANY GTA GAME IS GOOD FOR KIDS!
Teen, 16 years old Written bygamreviewer November 17, 2015

Game doesn't have many more things that are bad.

First off this game has violence and language. I bought gta 3, gta San Andreas, and gta vice city. This game is no where close to being as bad as gta San Andreas. The language is a bit of a problem but not to bad. Violence is sort of a problem. There is lots of blood. There is also a strip club with no nudity though. There is also lots of drugs in the game (mostly cocaine). Overall it's ok for kids who can handle it (mostly teens)
Teen, 13 years old Written byJoeTPB September 19, 2015

Ignorance of parents

Listen, I've seen parent's say 10 year olds. REALLY? Most kids say 11! Grow up! WAY too much drugs, language, and sex. Now, really, the violence isn't that bad. There are no children NPCs, so there are no child killings (thank god). In fact, the violence can actually be laughed at. For example, Trevor (a main character in the game) can have a bullet hole in his head, and heart. He doesn't care. And, if you are ignorant enough to let a child under 15 play this, at least keep them offline, as other strangers can see their locations, and names. But, I must admit, I do watch YouTube videos over this game, and It's fantastically hilarious and fun. Recommended.
Teen, 14 years old Written byI love adam122 July 15, 2015
Best!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bytheshawshankred... June 12, 2015

I played this when I was nine.

Not much language to be truthful. But the object of the game is still to kill people.
Teen, 13 years old Written byclawin6454 June 6, 2015

Awful

Worst Game Ever No Kids At All
Teen, 14 years old Written bylightsaber2 May 1, 2015

One of the cleaniest GTA's

The only way you can have sex in this game, is if you go to a strip club. You will have to find them. Besides that, nothing is wrong with this game. Except the violence and language.
Kid, 11 years old November 25, 2014

Epic game.

It's an amazing game, I was four when I started playing this. I used to play it with an older friend! We stayed up until 3 am playing it. Sure, there's language but that's it..
Kid, 12 years old July 29, 2014

The first GTA Game i played

I got my mom's permission to play this game, making it the first GTA game i have ever played
Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2014
Teen, 15 years old Written byReviewer Sam March 17, 2013

Clean 100% sex free

This game is the cleanest of them all and one of the greatest of them all. 100% sex free not a lot of drugs perfect for anyone. Please take this message with high importance.
Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan June 30, 2012

16+

Not for kids
Teen, 15 years old Written byhusker97 May 29, 2012

OK for 13+, no more swearing then in a PG-13 movie

let ur teens play it, there is no more swearing then in a PG-13 movie, and you realy need to work hard for sexual stuff.
Kid, 10 years old April 22, 2012

gta vc 10 up

no volume no subtitles is fine for 10 up
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2012

its a really good game it has some nudity and a lot of violence and swearing but it is a really fun game

Kid, 10 years old February 2, 2012

good

i think GTA is so cool i love it have it for my playstation 2 in my room i love it so much it is A+ to me
Kid, 10 years old September 17, 2011

Good for Kids About 9 years old.

I think its really okay for kids about my age. The nudity isn't really a problem because all it is is woman in Bikinis and bras. Kids should be able to play it because all they like is driving the cars. We all know, GTA is one of the greatest sandbox driving games ever.