Parent reviews for Guild Wars: Nightfall

Free online fantasy RPG has some violence.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Adult Written byDuck N Boo July 22, 2012

Get multiple accounts, create your own guild, and play with your kids! :)

Although it can be played by a single player with the addition of heroes or henchmen to complete, it is most fun if friends or family have accounts that can join together. Players can join other players' guilds, and often, other characters will try to interact with your characters, so keeping an eye on your kids as they play is really a must, especially for the younger ones. I and my kids each have our own account and have made our own guild so we can all help each other, and it has been quite enjoyable for us to play together! Really a lot of fun for all!
Parent of a 12-year-old Written byjfbrown42 August 26, 2009
Nightfall is the latest full "chapter" in the Guild Wars series of games. Many players think it has the best story. Nightfall introduced "Heroes", which are computer-controlled companions that the player can equip with items and skills, so that you can play the game by yourself if you so choose (although it's much more fun playing in a well-coordinated group, or guild.

Since the Guild Wars games don't have a monthly fee like most MMO's, a parent doesn't have to be too concerned if the kid gets bored with it for some reason after a few months and stops playing it (it won't be a continual drain on your credit card).