All member reviews for Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Kid, 10 years old July 30, 2010

weird

it is an ok game but i like rock band better.
Kid, 12 years old April 3, 2015

I love this game!!!!!!!

This is one of my all time favorite games.But there is some lyrics in some songs that might worry some parents.But otherwise it's a fun game that is perfect for tweens and teens who love rock.
Kid, 5 years old December 9, 2014

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

This Game is amazing. It's also highly addicting. Language is minor and includes one use of f--k in "Bulls on Parade" by "Rage Against the Machine" Otherwise amazing!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bylukeadog April 22, 2014

noooooooooo what did i do it should be for a 1 year old

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 July 25, 2011

A good start to the Guitar Hero games on the Wii...should have been updated like the fourth or fifth was by now (except without all the other instruments).

My rating: E10+: mild lyrics; suggestive themes; alcohol reference
Kid, 11 years old June 25, 2011

guitar hero rocks!!!!!!

i love guitar hero! i have been playing it since third grade. it does have some smoking and it might have people dressed inappropriately and some lyrics are inappropriate too.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygamerzboyz November 11, 2010

goiod for 8+

great. some lyics have some swears but other wise ok for any one who can stum the plastic thing and press the buttons.
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2010

Songs get boring

I loved it when it came out.
Teen, 15 years old Written byP dump July 30, 2010

Sport'n a pretty solid track list.

People should know that the Guitar Hero games aren't just filled with thrash'n hater songs. There's a pretty wide deal of music, like "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" and then there's "Raining Blood" by Slayer. You see the wide audience of appeal? Now chances are, if you like rock, you'll find something to like in this game. If you like classical music or don't have fingers this game is not for you. Some songs contain edited cuss words (i.e. "f---" in the song "Bulls On Parade" by Rage Against The Machines). Enjoy the game, and don't fool yourself and think you can play the guitar after this.
Kid, 10 years old June 13, 2010

awesome game. Buy it now

I LOVE GUITAR HERO 3!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so good at it. I can play almost all the songs on expert and i'm a GIRL!!! even though most people think tht girls can't play because they dont like rock music and they r not skilled enougt but I AM people. so here are problems for me. Sexual content: There isn't that much sexual content but there are girl dancing in cages with only a bra on and fish net leggings and that is kind innapropriate but many people know not to do that unless your some freak who wants to be half naked at bars dancing for different types of bands. In one place in the bar there is this lighting thing with a girl holding a bar and sticing her leg up and down and dancing. People say she is practically pole dancing. rating:9+ Profanity: There are some songs with profanity in them and sometimes they block them out but you can easily spot a profanity right when one comes up. so they aren't that good at blocking out the curse words but as long as you know not to say them then thats ok. rating:7+ Messages in songs: MOst are not positive becasue they usually talk about bad stuff like the devil. Number of the beast is a song I HATE becasue it talks about how ### is the number of the beast so that song is a load of crap for me. There is also raining blood thats ba also I mean the title. Then there is one by metallica. It's about war and live your life in h3ll and stuff so thats another bad song. There are also bad names like sawyer and sabotage. Rating:11+ Drinking, smoking, drugs: Some songs talk about having drugs and stuff and sometimes people are singing there songs in bars and stuff and they are sometimes singing a song about bars and drinking. Rating:10+ Hilights There are some highlights in this game and it's not all about that downs. there are some perks. Education: You can learn many songs from this game and you may want to learn how to play them on an instrument. And they can make your child wanna start playing an instrument and get musically active. Easy: Tis game is easy to play. All you have to do is learn how to strum an press the buttons. There are tutorials you can take if you want to get better. You can also choose your level. Work your way to expert and with little practice you can be like me in no time. Safety: your safety is very important in guitar hero 3 but there is really no way you can be unsafe. You just play songs and sometimes if you have wifi you can play on the internet. as long as you dont put your rreal name in the boz for your screen name then it's not bad. You don't have to worry at all. So those are my reasons and stuff. You should buy this game. It is a load of fun. Sure there are ups and downs but sometimes there are good purposes to get this game. You will love it and it won't be a waist of time or money. ROCK ON!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old June 13, 2010

Guitar hero Madness

I LOVE GUITAR HERO 3!!!!!!!! most people say that girls suck at it but I am amazing!! not to brag.But this game is awesome. way better then the other ones. Sexualality: the girl usually dance in cages and they wear bras and fish net leggings. I hae that. so thats bad about the sexualtity part. Messages aren't positive- they aren't. well some of them are but most of them are bad. Like Number of the beast. I HATE THAT SONG!! I am a christain and that song talks about how ### is the number of the beast and they are prasing the devil so i hate that song. One by Metallica talks about war and living there lives in H3ll. Raining Blood is also bad. Those songs mainly talk about the devil and those are the song si mostly hate. Language: there are many songs that have curse words like h**l b***h and a$$ and many differnet other kinds. But they usually block it it's pretty obvious that It's a curse word. Drinking, drugs, smoking- They usually have ladies dancing in bars and songs talk about drinking and drugs. But if your kids no how not to take those and stuff then it's all good. so I love guiar hero 3 but sometimes it's gives a stong messgae but as long as you and your kids know that some of that stuff is wrong then it's ok. ROCK ON!
Kid, 12 years old May 16, 2010

Pretty good...a few bad things...

Language: Many swear words appear throughout the whole game, e.g.: "s--t", "f--k", "b--ch", "a-s", "h3ll", "d@mn". Every single swear is omitted, but sometimes it is sort of obvious to tell that it's a swear. Sex: One or two mentions of "wh--es" and "h--s". The characters also wear risque clothing no matter how you dress them. One of the songs is called "Suck My Kiss". Drugs/Alcohol: Mentions a few drugs (pot, crack, etc.). Violence: Some of the songs are called "Raining Blood", "Sabotage", "Paranoid", and "Through the Fire and Flames", and some of the bands are called "Slayer", "Rage Against the Machine", and "Black Sabbath". Consumerism: Here and there, musical brand names are mentioned, such as Line 6, Yamaha, etc.
Kid, 11 years old December 13, 2009

love it fun mild lyrics but overlookthat becuase awsome game
Kid, 10 years old December 13, 2009

tweens

there is a bit of sexy part because there is a woman dancing in a cage a girl in bikini umm and some showy parts for those you moes and dads play the whole game first before kid do
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2009

ai love it and think that its fun.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNintendo_DSiXL November 6, 2009

Pick up your copy TODAY!

Got Guitar Hero, VERY EASY To play, Great selection of songs, The ONE thing I would really be concerned about is the Devil, But is great for kids 10+
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2009

Like it a lot but it depends...

I always played it and my parents didn't point anything inappropriate out, but some people are sticklers for some of the things. All of my concerns are just warnings, you know...
Teen, 13 years old Written byCommoncensor July 24, 2009

Best Guitar Hero Ever!!

Easy to play , teaches you coordination , and very fun ! Just a little worse than others . Still age appropriate though .
Kid, 11 years old June 15, 2009

Good But Not Great

It's fun but not a great game. It is not bad I reccomend it for 8 plus.
Kid, 12 years old June 12, 2009

GOOD GAME!!!

This game is awesome! The song list will not disappoint anyone, or bore them. It may feature some anti-religious material "The Number Of The Beast". But other than that everything is fine. Ages 6+