All member reviews for Guitar Hero: On Tour

Teen, 14 years old Written byILUVMEAT April 9, 2008

This game rox my sox

Wow I got this just an hour or two ago and its awesome. My left hand hurts from fingering the frets you put on the ds although. The songs (so far)are no problem. Its hard to do the advanced techniques from the tutorial part. I give it 5 stars because its fun. Its for 11+ in my opinion because thats when most people start learning instrumental music. I cant wait to play it again. I recomend it to anyone who wants to have a game that teaches musical concepts and try to be great.
Teen, 15 years old Written byFlaming Pencil July 5, 2013

Stupid Awesome

This is arguably your only reason to keep your old DS. While "stupid awesome" might be guitar hero summed up in two words, I feel that this is a relativly fine introduction to new GH fans. However, with the iOS version out now, I feel that I can't recommend this game to anybody. If you swear by the ways of the DS Lite, go forth and rock!
Kid, 11 years old January 16, 2011

Great Game

love it beat on every diffilculty!
Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2010

OK game but got tired of it

I like the game. But hard is hard, haha.
Kid, 12 years old November 11, 2009

8 and up

The game is fun and easy to play most 8 years olds will enjoyy but there is some iffy stuff for them like how the people in the game dress and lyrics to the songs can sometimes be inapropreat.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

Awesome addition to the Guitar Hero franchise

Well all i have to say is that this was a great game, I say was because it's so addicting I beat it on the first day I had it. The track list id awesome. A couple songs are a bit mature, but only about three. There is a great mix of old favorites, such as China Grove by the Doobie Brothers, and newer music, like What I Want by Daughtry. This game has amazing replay value to. I first beat the game on Easy and now am starting on medium. Having the Guitar Battles as a separate game type was a great idea because it adds even more replay value to this incredible game. Oh i'd say for an age group 12+

Great game! for every age

This game is amazingly... fun, many people were iffy about the small control pad, and well its alright, maybe if you have a big hand, and if you get motion sickness, don't play for more than 15 mins, or else oh about the content there is no sex, no viloence, Drugs a little (The song this love says "I was so High" but bleep out) so great game love it, hate it