All member reviews for Hannah Montana (DS)

Fun mysteries for the show's fans, but repetitive.

Teen, 13 years old Written bydarrenc95 April 9, 2008

Good game, but shape-drawing can be tricky

While this game does have a few bad messages (Rico hires Oliver to do his homework for him, although Miley does tell him to stop cheating, most of the characters skip school), this game is pretty good. But it is very repetitive, and it gets very boring. You have to draw shapes to get through the game, which confused both me and my mother for about 20 minutes. (Just to let you guys know, you have to start at the circle and end at the triangle.) And you get two things to say to Jackson, Oliver, Amber, and Ashley whenever they get in your way: something nice or something rude. If you're nice, you can breeze through the game easily, but if you're rude, they won't let you on through. What a great message, huh? Good stuff for kids 8 and older.
Adult Written byKeekster April 9, 2008

Funny Show, But I Wish the Younger Girls Didn't Like It So Much!

My 7-1/2-year old daughter loves this show, as do most of her 2nd-grade friends. I know it seems glamorous to them. It is hard to convey that it is simply entertainment and fantasy-like to young kids, although my daughter says she understands that it would be unlikely to ever happen in the real world. Plus, the language and mannerisms used are much more appropriate for older teens, not young girls. On the flip side, Miley Cyrus (Hannah) adds wit and personality to the show; Emily Osmont (Lilly) reminds me of goofy characters of yesteryear, such as Lucille Ball or Mary Tyler-Moore; Mitchell Musso (Oliver) plays a befuddled sidekick so well; and Moises Arias (Rico) makes me laugh before he even says a line! Jason Earles (Jackson) is hilarious and could have his own show! The rapport he has with his father is very funny, and his timing and facial gestures are perfect!
Parent of a 17 year old Written byvarsat August 15, 2009

Hi i am hannah'biggest fan. I LOVE U HANNAH'S.
Kid, 8 years old June 21, 2009

i liked

enjoyable
Adult Written byshotout June 12, 2009

Teen, 15 years old Written byvermaritu7413@y... April 12, 2009

hannah montana's biggest fan

hi i amm hannah'biggest fan i love her and i know every song of hers

Hannah Montana Rocks!

Hannah Montana so rocks! In fact my biggest dream is to be famous and maybe even one of her bast friends!
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written byJayWalton April 9, 2008

I laughed

The show and evrything Hannah Montana did is off the chain for real. I now you all say I'm a little to old to be watching this show, but I don't care whtat you all say. I like it very much, why. Because is funny and I can relate to her. I'm just in the high school and girls hating on me but they can get none her or they will get beat down. I try to keep my cool, but these 12th grader are getting on my last nerve. It's not all of them it's just bout three of them. I'm not telling you all kids fighting is the solution. Its not!
Adult Written bycolcord8 April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written by~kiwi~ April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bycheer2011tburg April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

hannah montana

i like your songs and ilove your show. i wacht it everyday. i wish i waw your sister.
Teen, 14 years old Written byold yeller April 9, 2008

hey its john hi
Teen, 16 years old Written bytabcat April 9, 2008

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

I have this game!!!

I play it alot but on one of the levels i canno seem to pass i try to find somethig at the mall with the magno-glass!!! But i cant... I search everywhere but i cannot find it!!! If anybody has passed this level please tell me how to et through it please!!!!! Thanks!!!!!
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Boring

I could not even get past the first drawing thing how are you supposed to do it it is dum but i love the show Hannah MOntanna