All member reviews for Hannah Montana (DS)

Teen, 13 years old Written bydarrenc95 April 9, 2008

Good game, but shape-drawing can be tricky

While this game does have a few bad messages (Rico hires Oliver to do his homework for him, although Miley does tell him to stop cheating, most of the characters skip school), this game is pretty good. But it is very repetitive, and it gets very boring. You have to draw shapes to get through the game, which confused both me and my mother for about 20 minutes. (Just to let you guys know, you have to start at the circle and end at the triangle.) And you get two things to say to Jackson, Oliver, Amber, and Ashley whenever they get in your way: something nice or something rude. If you're nice, you can breeze through the game easily, but if you're rude, they won't let you on through. What a great message, huh? Good stuff for kids 8 and older.
Kid, 8 years old June 21, 2009

i liked

enjoyable
Teen, 15 years old Written byvermaritu7413@y... April 12, 2009

hannah montana's biggest fan

hi i amm hannah'biggest fan i love her and i know every song of hers

Hannah Montana Rocks!

Hannah Montana so rocks! In fact my biggest dream is to be famous and maybe even one of her bast friends!
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written byJayWalton April 9, 2008

I laughed

The show and evrything Hannah Montana did is off the chain for real. I now you all say I'm a little to old to be watching this show, but I don't care whtat you all say. I like it very much, why. Because is funny and I can relate to her. I'm just in the high school and girls hating on me but they can get none her or they will get beat down. I try to keep my cool, but these 12th grader are getting on my last nerve. It's not all of them it's just bout three of them. I'm not telling you all kids fighting is the solution. Its not!
Teen, 13 years old Written by~kiwi~ April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bycheer2011tburg April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

hannah montana

i like your songs and ilove your show. i wacht it everyday. i wish i waw your sister.
Teen, 14 years old Written byold yeller April 9, 2008

hey its john hi
Teen, 16 years old Written bytabcat April 9, 2008

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

I have this game!!!

I play it alot but on one of the levels i canno seem to pass i try to find somethig at the mall with the magno-glass!!! But i cant... I search everywhere but i cannot find it!!! If anybody has passed this level please tell me how to et through it please!!!!! Thanks!!!!!
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Boring

I could not even get past the first drawing thing how are you supposed to do it it is dum but i love the show Hannah MOntanna

its a fun good and clean game

Kid, 4 years old April 9, 2008

A Little Difficult

I'm new to DS playing and this is my first game, and it is a little difficult for me. I like it because it is Miley/Hannah Montana, they could have made it a little simplier for the younger fans to understand. More instruction and less mystery (repition) would have been nice.

I LOVE HANNAH MONTANA

i am a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE hannah montana/miley cyrus fan (as u see in my username)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this game is really fun and kept me entertained, once i won the whole game i played it again. it is really fun, its not 2 hard but its not 2 easy. if u are getting a new DS game i would recommend this(if u like hannah montana) if u r deciding between this and Hannah Montana Music Jam for DS i would get this, its MUCH more fun (see my hannah montana music jam review) and u dont get stuck on any part (like most DS games) so u can accually finish it!!! there is nothing bad in it to worry about either!!! I would DEFININTLY recommend this to anyone!!!!