All member reviews for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter weaves magical spells for tweens.

Teen, 15 years old Written byhypoman April 9, 2008

THE WORST HP GAME OF ALL

This game was terrible. It is the only Harry Poter game I didn't finish! Skip this game and buy the 5th one when it comes out!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysagarr June 23, 2011

yreyu

Adult Written byHoot April 9, 2008

A game which has gone down (PS2)

We all like the Harry Potter series, the first game was iffy, the second a improvment and the third amazing, if anything half-linear games are my favorite, but the fourth was different, it was completaly linear and the jinxs were especially confusiing, the list goes on and on, you have to be plain lucky to cast the right jinx, although the new card equip feture is quite good, although too much like Fred and Georges shop in the old one, the overall apperance of the creatures is amazing, they are really good, the variation of them is apsolutley amazing. Overall: Not as good as the 3rd
Adult Written byharp April 9, 2008

Not so cool

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is the worst of 5 Harry Potter games.No exploring Hogwarts.No dueling.And horrible graphics.The children could be into it if they like the game called Shrek The Third or The Chronicles of Narnia the lion the witch and the Wardrobe.In GOF players cast charms with the square button and jinxes with the X button wich is eisier than downloading to a wand or using a pad to cast a spell in the other games.The 2 most violent levels to me are The Second Task and Voldemort oh and The Forbidden Forest.
Kid, 12 years old October 3, 2014

Not inappropriate, but hard!

The reason I'm giving this game a 10 isn't because it's violent or scary. The reason I give this game such a high age is because there's one level even I can't figure out. I don't know if this makes me a bad gamer or what, but all I know is I gave up on this thing years ago!
Teen, 17 years old Written bymcfaddenskyler June 24, 2013

This has fire in it

Fire in the Harry Potter franchise.
Teen, 17 years old Written byWhiplash (2003) October 20, 2012

Harry Potter and the goblet of fire the video game

Violence (E10+) The same has in the prisoner of azkaban game Harry, Ron, and Hermione destroy all the enimies.
Kid, 9 years old January 25, 2011

KOOL

THIS IS E 10 FOR ELVES THAT ANNOY U AND U GET SICK OF IT
Teen, 13 years old Written bygirl4natwolff November 25, 2010

A must-have for Harry Potter fans, young or old.

This video game follows the book and movie very well. You have a choice to play Harry, Ron or Hermione. There's a lot of fire, and characters get hurt, but that's expected in a video game. Also, if you are flying on a broom, you can run into mountains and things, but all Harry says is OUCH! and goes right through it. :) After too many ouches, game over. Good game for Harry Potter fans
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bythe_kid_reviewer April 9, 2008

awesome

well anyway wasn't the VIdeo game awesome?! there is only killing of beasts.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Excellent game for young fans

Although rated 10+, my 6 year old couldn't stop playing this game until he'd completed it. I loved the fact that he had to think to complete the challenges and work together with others to suceed. The scenes are much darker than the previous games, but that didn't seem to put my son off who just enjoyed being able to use his wand more. Great for Harry Potter fans!

Adventurous

This game is really fun (expecally for DS) and it really gives you a chance to be Harry, Ron, or Hermione. I approve this game for 8+.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjoejohnson83bmw April 9, 2008