Free, punny MMO lets kids be both superheroes and villains.

Teen, 17 years old Written bykeith1226 July 26, 2011

nice

this is a awesome oppertunity
Teen, 14 years old Written byCloudySkiesSOS December 23, 2013

Not as good as it used to be.. very unsafe

I've been playing Herosmash for 2 years now. Once the chat and Non-Chat servers merged, many players have quit because older players have been bullying others. Children should not play this game because most players use bad language. I as a player have been directing new players around the game to ensure their safety. Players above age 17 have been stalking and bullying me, and I have even been told to kill myself. And I am 14. People in Herosmash are no longer aware that younger players play the game.
Teen, 17 years old Written byherosmashplayer August 14, 2011

herosmash is a very best game

so cool to play
Kid, 10 years old July 27, 2011

awesome game!!!!

It is an awesome game!!! but, like 7 or 6 year olds might cry about when they lose a battle or somthing.but, besides that it's pretty much one of the best games i've played.
Educator and Parent Written byTheOriginalFive September 15, 2012

Peer Pressures for Villainy.

Despite the plot of the game supposedly encouraging heroes, a section of the game's storyline involves the heroic Demolicious' defeat at the hands of the villain Luigi daVinci. This happened because of a glitch that was exploited by dishonest players during the decisive battle in the early stages of the game. (A player at the time of this review can no longer change the results of the battle.) Due to this, many players flocked to the villains' side, and a vicious cycle began. While the game obviously doesn't make wickedness an exemplary path, many players on the villains' side may encourage new players to join them as the playerbase of villains is much more powerful than that of the heroes. Parents can take the opportunity given by the events of the game to discuss peer pressure with their children, and how one can resist following the crowd if this is not what they wish to do. Otherwise, parents have to tell kids that villainy is not cool in the real world, despite what a virtual world may imply.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGabrieltubarao July 29, 2011

blog

herosmash access blog please "herosmash news now"