All teen and kid member reviews for Herotopia

Kid, 9 years old November 27, 2011

Only stayed for 1 day

Sigh, boring.
Kid, 8 years old February 12, 2015

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Everyone should know that herotopia is a really fun game and parants, please do not worry about it because it has lots of education in it. Remember one thing, it is epic!
Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2014

Iffy

This game is okay, but not that great. I signed up because I saw an ad on my favorite T.V. Channel (Disney X.D.) during a movie. I had heard of Herotopia before, but never signed up. When you start, they give you tips. I rescued a Smighty, but it takes 11 HOURS to hatch from an icecube. This game is disappointing because the games to earn tokens are no fun (the ones I've tried) and most the stuff in the shops (if your not a member) YOU CANNOT BUY! I probably will never go back on Herotopia. I just want to say that safety online is very good.
Teen, 13 years old Written byslyfox432 October 8, 2013

Excellent game! No concerns!

This game is overall awesome! Messages are really good, teaches you how to stand up to bullying. Most of the people on Herotopia are kind and understanding role models. There is no violence ( unless you call standing up for bullies violence ). It is very nice to play and easy! It's 100% safe and secure. I reccomend this for kids 6 and up to understand the game really well! It's also great for younger kids, but parent supervision is obviously required.
Teen, 14 years old Written byhuman1371 March 19, 2015

I've Seen Worse

There isn't that much to do. A good majority of the things you can do on the site require you to pay money for membership. For you to get your character more clothes or decorate the virtual house and not get really annoyed at the lack of options, you'd have to buy the membership. The stuff the game uses as "fun facts" and as their challenges are for a very specific age group. If you or your kid is actually at a fairly good school, and not six and under in age, the entire thing should be easy. I would suggest actually using this game if you like the feeling you get when you win something or if you can buy the membership.
Kid, 10 years old October 16, 2015

Terrible site! I've seen better

When I saw this on TV, I thought, "Hey, a new virtual world. It could be fun!" But I was wrong. There was NO free chat at all, and in this game where you throw bananas at bullies, some of the boys would pull down their pants and show their underwear. (Too sexual) Also, the game where you whack bullies on their head is too violent for younger kids. And the membership for 12 and 6 months is way too overpriced! (Too much consumerism) I stopped playing this because it was boring and useless. I hate this site and I hope you take my advice and NOT PLAY IT!
Kid, 7 years old May 19, 2014