All member reviews for High School Musical: Sing It!

An all-ages sing-along for fans of the movies.

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

The Graphics Are Hard To Control

Too many violences, every song is filthy and dirty.
Adult Written by#174 April 9, 2008
Parent Written bymamalemma April 9, 2008

Fun for a while

This game was a must for my HSM-obsessed pre-teens. The graphics are a little shaky, and the singing -- which is almost always a duet -- can be tricky. Most of us sing both parts of a duet as a melody, and these songs will have you sing one person's whole part of the song, be it melody or harmony. That can make it challenging, but definitely educational if your child is interested in music. For those that are just looking to sing along with their favorite high school kids, it's great fun, though somewhat limited in scope. There are only so many times you can sing along to the same songs. As a parent, you may regret buying it unless you've got sound-proof walls. :-) The kids love it, though!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBelma January 4, 2009

I talking.

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

I love this game!

This game is soo much fun! I like high school musical and this game was fun and it teaches you vooce control so if you want to be a singer you should try it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byzacipooiloveyou April 9, 2008

i loved it

this is a great game and i think its pathetic how some people actually said it was 17+. its not funny how some people don't like things and give them bad reveiws. this game is appropriate for all ages, IT WAS ON DISNEY CHANNEL! theres nothing bad about this game and its a great game to play with your family.