All member reviews for Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Teen, 13 years old Written byFreakette August 26, 2011

Whoa.

.____. This game looks amazing. I think I'm going to use this site (which on first glance is full of over-protective, fussy parents) to find the good things that adults think are too "mature" for kids. Lol. Them adults, so funny. This game looks good for any other gaming skills you'd probably need as you got into harder and harder games. The title and graphics seem interesting and well done, too. :]
Teen, 14 years old Written byEbanski July 9, 2011

RELLY GOOD GAME

This game is a really good game and has awesome graphics. It is a bit violent and in the first two minutes of the game a peasants still beating heart is ripped out in splendid detail.
Kid, 6 years old March 30, 2012

Hunted The Demon's Forge an awesome game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game is a very fun one. I love the fact that you can use magic spells and it is sort of like WOW (World of Warcraft) except for your home gaming system. To me the graphics are best on the Xbox 360. I am stuck on the final level though but I hope to beat it soon. P.S. YA BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 26, 2012

Awesome game

An awesome game with lots of violence and gore,but if you re mature enough,play it.I have this for my PS3 and play it everyday.A very good game.
Teen, 14 years old Written byShelton W September 27, 2011

A Gory Fun Game,And Fun To Play For Hours

Hunted:The Demon's Forge,Is A Very Fun Gory Killing Game.If You Like Killing Satanic Enemies,With Alot Of Gore.This Game May Be For You.It Is Fun,And Is Fun To Play For Hours.The Online Play And Co-Op Is Very Fun.Including Crucible Section Of Game,Which Let's You Make Your Own Map,And Choose As Many Satanic Enemies As You Can Face.This Game Is Very Good For 15 And Up,And If You're Curious It's Rated M(Blood And Gore,And Violence).This Game However,Does Not Have Any Sexual Content,Or Language.But Enjoy This Game,And Play It For Hours.