All member reviews for Imagine Artist

Excellent art sim lets players' creative sides flourish.

Learning(i)

Kid, 10 years old January 20, 2013

LEARNING

Imagine: This game is Awesome!

I love Imagine Artist! My mom got it for me one Christmas and I have finished it multiple times. Its easy to play and teaches you alot about art. The skills it teaches not only are good for the game, but also for real life. I love Imagine!
Parent of a 2, 6, and 9 year old Written bymygrlzandboy January 2, 2010

9 year old loves it, needs a little help with some of the reading

My 9 year old loves it. She needs a little help with reading some of it. She is learning some new vocabulary words, though!
Kid, 12 years old October 14, 2013

BORING

ehhh its boring to me.....i dont know if it is because im 12 but its SUPER boring....
Adult Written byuser 101 June 17, 2011

the review of a life time

it is fantastic
Parent of a 8 year old Written byvelveta December 23, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byneworleans rule November 18, 2010

perfect for older kids.

i thik this game is more mature than the under age kids.
Adult Written byJinny Gudmundsen January 14, 2010

This game offers kids a unique way to learn to express themselves through art. Its art lessons can be easily applied to real art. And it creates such a supportive environments. Perfect for both girls and boys.
Adult Written bynduns January 2, 2010

I just have to write this to tell you how bad these games are

Seriously, the Imagine games are disturbing. They're insulting to people's intellect and they're just plain creepy. They seem to appeal to younger players but also feel as if they're aimed at older gamers. Not to mention these games are a tad sexist. Besides, video games are supposed to be fun, not educational. Imagine games are stupid. There, I said it and I mean it. They are stupid beyond all compare. My friend made me try one of these out as a joke and if I wasn't such a softie, I'd get back at her for that. But I guess some good came out of it. After all, I never paid for it and I can give you this message: Never buy yours kids any of the Imagine games. Also, parents, most female gamers tend not to aim towards the girly games, so don't insult your daughter's intelligence.