All member reviews for Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 24, 2011

Violence and Some Bad Words

The bad content in this game contains violence and some bad words. All of which is within the boundaries of teens, so the rating T is good for this game.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJonahC January 23, 2013

UGH! Terrible!!

This game sucks. Took me 45 minutes to beat. Story line is so-so. It has about 5 levels and little to no problem solving. It is way too easy!! This game is easier than the LEGO version! There is little to no violence so stop saying this is a violent game because it is the cheesiest game I have ever played! No bad violence at all! No thrills either! Should be rated E10+! Get Indiana Jones and the Emperors Tomb. It has a ton of fun levels, difficult puzzles and a FANTASTIC plot! So much better than this. It is indescribable. You think I'm lying? You won't know till you play it! Plot is a bit complex for under 12 though.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySithLordBeast August 24, 2011

meh

I watched my friend play this for Wii a couple of times when i was at his house. There is no blood but there is some shooting and other violence. My friend also said he heard the word b--ch once or twice. It looked alright
Kid, 12 years old July 23, 2009

OMG so challenging

The combat in the game is really cool- almost like the Wiimote was made for it. It's more of a puzzle game and is really challenging. I had to use a guide online to help me with one. O-yea I remember that they DID swear in the game once or twice. I didnt mind. "Dam you Jones!"
Kid, 11 years old July 16, 2009

not for tweens

This game is fun but it also has a lot of punching, and Indy can use is whip to do head buts and when a enemy is on the ground you may punch him several times and not a game for 12 and under. It has not very good graphics.
Kid, 10 years old June 30, 2009

very hard game

good action but hard to play, rent first because i gaurantee tou will get stuck at some point
Teen, 15 years old Written byGamerbro June 10, 2009

Fairly lame.

When this game was first announced, it was being sold as a physics funhouse, with such great tech as euphoria and digital molecular matter.Then it became a wii game. So, predictably, it's a mash up of repetitive combat and soul crushing mini games.
Teen, 13 years old Written byShadow21 November 13, 2014

Very violent melee

Very fun game were globe trotting adventurist Indiana Jones using tons of violent melee weapons and hand to hand combat. In the DS game, you can use gun whenever, but wii version, you have specific violent shooting scenes, and that's the only time you can use them.
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2014

good.

fun fun fun fun.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySafemancam001 February 15, 2011

Good game for older-tweens, and Teens

I like this game; it's also a work out playing it. I love all the Indiana Jones movies, also.
Kid, 11 years old June 11, 2009

Fairly Good

I got it for the ds. It was mainly for the wii and i should of gotten it for the wii. for the Ds the graphics arent the best. It may be hard to control sometimes for the ds. its really fun. If you have a wii though get it for the wii.