All teen and kid member reviews for Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Teen, 16 years old Written byromneysgirlfriend October 30, 2012

Insane Strategy Game

I rated this age 14+ for one reason. It is a hard game. It is a game not based on mere war, but strategy. The ship has many different upgrades which one must find in the game. The boss fights are not just a piece of cake. One thing: if you have this game and feel as if you need to restart, don't. You just need to think harder. As far as violence, I think it's a little more than the average 'E-rated' game. I think it could be scary for a younger child who may be watching it, especially under about 8 or 9. If you like sci-fi and strategy, I recommend this game. If you don't, for sure don't buy it for a younger child b/c it is WAY too hard, and you'll have wasted your money.
Teen, 17 years old Written byJourdy288 August 10, 2011

Decent game somewhat lacking in content

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet is, artistically, an excellent game with decent, gameplay, primarily puzzle based with a spot of action. It's as if Tim Burton directed Asteroids. Overall, there isn't much objectionable content, a spot of violence, though it's rather low in impact, more like Asteroids or Galaga than anything else. The game is, however, lacking in content, and while the story is simple, it seems too simple. Also, there was one minigame that involves guiding a rocket through a maze. It can be a bit... Frustrating. Overall, though, the game is pretty decent, though it's probably worth trying before buying.