All teen and kid member reviews for Jackass: The Game

Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 September 25, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 March 18, 2012

Trolololololol.......

I don't think a kid would dare to try this sort of stuff in real life but CSM is biased again.Theres no extreme gore or sex or ANYTHING of that sort,only accidents and mild stupid humor.I have watched all the Jackass movies and I didn't even realise this was a Jackass game until I got off my PSP for a minute and saw the cover.But totally hilarious lol.
Kid, 7 years old December 8, 2010

i am not letting my baby sister watch this show or any other shows on ytv and teletoon.it is not suitable for any baby!
Teen, 13 years old Written byno ur a towel June 7, 2010

Good message: dont try this sh|t you will get hurt
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

A must-readfor every eight year old

like noyhin but i hav a band (The Suger Girls)
Teen, 14 years old Written byshadowexile6 March 10, 2009

just stupid

My twelve year old brother was playing this and i must say i just stood there and stared for a bit just because seeing a man in a bikini bottom caught me off guard. Not for kids really, unless you wish to become a moron. Some very foul language was also uttered and rip-offs of foul language. Also you see clips from the movie that are viewable. Over all don't waste your time.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypascal April 9, 2008

dont try this at home

in real life the people in this game is dead its funny the first time but it isn't so funny now
Teen, 13 years old Written bykngoqueenz April 9, 2008

I FEEL STUPIDER AFTER PLAYING THIS GAME

Gotta say, most REDICULOUS ever game ever invented ever! Theres fallin down a hill full of rocks and cacti, destroyin cars in a time limit, MANY graphic images of throwin up, rollin down a street full of traffic, at the end of each level it shows how many bones you break and fracture, oh and in the corner shows your charecters face slowly gettin bloodier and more messed up.