All member reviews for James Bond 007: Blood Stone

Typical 007 uses violence to save us from bio-terrorists.

Teen, 13 years old Written byunstoppablekem November 21, 2010

Awesome, I am 13 and I love this game!

i love it! the best 007 video game ever! this is the perfect game. except it takes longer to kill someone online in blood stone than in call of duty. if you can't play call of duty, get this. even if you can play call of duty get this! i have mw2 and black ops and i play this even more! the best T game of 2010!
Kid, 12 years old January 30, 2011

okay for your mature kid

This game is very fun yet very short but if you enjoy the James Bond movies this puts you in his place. My problem is is that blood covers your screen once you get shot which might be disturbing to some gamers. But overall fun game to play online too.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybdd458 February 4, 2011

Great game!

He has a liscence to kill, for the good of the world. Do you know anything about him CSM? He's Bond, James Bond.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlah blah12341234 September 29, 2013

AMAZING

Amazing game, mostly gun violence and a little bit of Melee action. Don't let your 8 or 9 year old play this.
Teen, 14 years old Written byxgamerbrox April 25, 2015

Blood stone 007

There is one scene in a strip club (brief) cleveage. The violence is minimal only hand to hand combat fights and gun fights though these are not graphic. There might be a little drinking here and there nothing over the top. The swearing is VERY minimal with only damn and hell... okay for 10+
Kid, 12 years old July 2, 2013

Fine

This game is very good. It reveals no blood at all and no language. Best game ever.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMOD 3 IS THE BEST November 14, 2011

Good game

It was a good game minimal blood the one bad thing was when you drive cars in the first level you can hit other cars and that kills the person inside
Kid, 10 years old September 4, 2011

short but good

blood does go on the screen and its quite violent! it has some drinking and smoking! there is language but it is educational!
Parent Written byDanT 1 February 17, 2015

this is actually a decent attempt at a bond game. despite the T rating it has a minimal bit of violence( although you will occasionally shoot a person or two). however, most of the game will be spent doing epic car chases which are non violent exceptional occasions. its a decent game with a fun plot. I'd recommend it to any bond fan or child who loves bond cars.

Parent Written byJackson Kesta November 16, 2013

Fine, just fine.

Great Game, just a great rollmodel he is and trust me you wouldn't want to say no to your kids or they'll hate you forever
Parent of a 15 year old Written bygreat gamer man April 16, 2013

its great

its a great game it has no blood I think its ok for 10 and up its not that bad really
Teen, 14 years old Written bypopstino August 24, 2012

A pretty good shooter

I loved this game..i could of been longer though, it was pretty short, i was a bit dissapointed
Adult Written byBrioCyrain May 6, 2012

never disappoints

My favorite bond game as far as story goes, just wish the multiplayer had better networking support and AI bot options.
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2011

Great 007 game but seems the same to others kid will love it

Really the game is just shooting bad guys and blood does spray or you could go stealth and break their necks I am not saying this is a bad game in fact it is very good their is just not enough excitement there is bad language like dam* and hell. I enjoyed bloodstone wasn't the best it was fun enough especially the car and boat chases
Teen, 14 years old Written bySkeek April 20, 2011

A mildly violent game with no long term appeal.

If you know Bond, James Bond, then you probably know what to expect. This game features some of the suggestive moments with women in every bond movie, and a lot of third person action. This game isn't very mad maturity wise and should be fine for the average teen. Entertainment wise though; it can be fun but gets very repetitive at times and the campaign goes by very quickly so I would reccommend renting it over buying it.
Kid, 10 years old December 11, 2010

A good Bond game!

I thought this game was cool fun and fun at times. The language is not bad at all nor is the violence. It is the story that is kinda weird sometimes. Role models not the best just like any other James Bond movie or game. But or else it a great.
Kid, 11 years old December 1, 2010