All teen and kid member reviews for John Woo Presents: Stranglehold

Teen, 14 years old Written byxgamerbrox August 30, 2015

Stranglehold

John woo's violent crime shooter is interesting! I did not think the story was great, characters were ok I liked that john woo was in the game himself, VERY fun action and shooting you can swing from chandilers and ride on roll carts, also I loved the standoff feature and all the slow motion... VIOLENCE 7/10 Boatloads and boatloads of blood and shooting buy it is not gory and is usally over the top. SEX 0/10 none, LANGUAGE 1/10 crap, damn, hell. DRUGS AND ALCOHOL 2/10 references to cocaine and alcohol. SCARY SCENES 1/10 the blood may frighten small kids. If it were a movie it would be rated R for over the top bloody violence, and brief dug references. ok for 11+
Kid, 11 years old January 20, 2011

Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2010

It's way so funny. You can shoot people any where in the body, including nuts with a sniper related aim. Sometimes I shoot people in the right eye with a sniper related aim and sometimes he growls when I shoot him in the right eye. Most of times with a sniper related aim, I shoot people in the nut because it's very funny.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycyborgninja06 April 9, 2008

awesome game

lots of ways to take out enemies and cool slowmotion effects
Teen, 13 years old Written bycamishio April 9, 2008

A game for mature teens

Parents this game is very violent but it has a good story even though its a little cliched. Fathers daughter and wife are kidnapped and he goes to save them. But the enemies in this game are villains and youre not going around killing civilians. There is some drugs and alcohol in this game but it is not used simply seen. Overall i would recomend this game for teens ages 15 and up