All member reviews for JONAS

Mega teen band's likeability gets lost in lackluster game.

Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina August 21, 2010

Well, if its a rainy day and the powers out...

They made them a game..... in-trest-ing. Well, I guess if your bored, its okay. But I dont see why they must turn into, gutair picks, dolls, posters, bobble heads, sunglasses, billboards, t-shirts, shoes, backbacks, folders, cups, hats, movies, interview books..... okay, I'm done sorry. Its just, they seem (the companies not Jobros) they have such a strong lust for money they're desperate to turn there new money makers into every object created, I'm almost suprised they didnt paint their pictures on an airplane.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTickleMeFrosty January 1, 2010

Something To Do

I just recently bought the game (being a JB fan) thinking that it was going to be bad, since some games based off of shows or movies aren't very good anyways. I admit, the game is poorly constructed. However, it is a perfect pastime, and it is a little fun. What could be done better about this game are graphics (the animation is pretty poor, and a little creepy), and maybe more vairity. The stoires are almost exactly the same. And earning the money is a little scary too (get fans to chase you and risk getting your clothes ripped off, but play a guitar chord and earn the "golden hearts" or money).
Kid, 9 years old November 29, 2009

Perfect for any age

I have to say, it is great for little kids,Well, actually it is great for any Jonas fan! The only reason i rated it a 3 stars is because i personally am not the biggest fan of Jonas,but it is a great great video game that is appropriate for anyone