All member reviews for Just Dance 2

Better than original, but lots of suggestive songs, moves.

Teen, 14 years old Written byjustdance2456 April 5, 2011

I DON'Tagree

i love it even though it says they cuss they block it out instead of say hell they say heck and no "mf's" are used they bleep it out. Kesha does not say junk they block it out and When i grow up by the pussycat dolls does not say i want to have boobies it says i want to have groupies LOOK IT UP ON THE GAME!!!
Parent Written bybittybows October 16, 2011

Lyrics inappropriate

This game would be a lot of fun, if it weren't for the suggestive dance moves and questionable lyrics. There are so many songs they could have chosen, but many are not appropriate for 10 year olds, unless you think it is okay for a kid to be singing along, ..."brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack...", for example.
Kid, 11 years old May 8, 2011

Ummmm....

I love the first one, but this one has a glitch or two. 1) There are so many things that are costly for this game going for the game to the downloads (everything past Katy Perry's "Firework") 2) Some songs have profanity and half of the words are not "bleeped" out of the song. I had played this with a friend and her younger sister, and the girl was 6 and playing a song that had profanity. Other than that, easy to play and a fun game to play with family.
Kid, 12 years old March 15, 2011

Again, Common Sense??

You guys have made some MAJOR mistakes in this. First of all, it's GROUPIES in When I Grow Up, it even says it in the lyrics. Nicol Scherzinger has commented on Ellen that, indeed, it IS groupies. It bleeps out "junk" in Tik Tok, and it doesn't show up in the lyrics, either. THe dance moves aren't as bad as this review makes them out to be. I suggest that if you are a girl ages 10-16, you should buy this. It's great for exercise, slumber parties, and fun!!!! This is my favorite game EVER!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byDisneyFan213 December 28, 2010

Just Dance 2 Rocks!!!

it great
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 August 28, 2012

just dance 2

Families can also discuss the sexually suggestive dance moves in the game. Are these appropriate for children to be imitating? If families play the game together, do either parents or kids feel uncomfortable performing these moves in front of the others?
Adult Written byJEDI micah May 18, 2012

Way better than the first!

This is definitely WAY better than the first! It has better songs and better dance moves! But, some of the female dancers do wear sexy clothing and they do some questionable dance moves. Other than that, this is a great game for the whole family to play! Game on!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySpecialQuack May 4, 2011

I JUUUST LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEE IT!

LOOOOVVEEEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tooooatalllyyy fun fun fun fun looking forward to the weekeeennndd!
Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2011

I Don't Dance, but this isn't Too Bad

I'm a tomboy and a really horrible dancer, so I was unwilling to play it when my mom brought it home. Dancing games aren't my thing, so I thought it would be a dumb game. Well, you never know untill ya try, so I tried I Want You Back by the Jackson 5 and quickly warmed up to this game! And in When I Grow Up, she says "groupies", not "boobies", and shaking your butt isn't suggestive. My little sis and I danced around in our room as little kids, and we did shake our groove thing a few times!
Kid, 11 years old March 12, 2011

Awsome games, few sideaffects

I first played this game at new year's eve of 10-11 an dI loved it, so I bought it for myself. I like these songs, but some have so bad words, and bad lanuage. But overall you can too concentrating on the dance to mind the song's lyrics, unless your not playign of course. The moves aren't "bad" butnot righ tfor soem children, or inmature tweens. Overall awsome game!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old February 21, 2011

Fun To Play

This is a fun game. The first time I played this, I played with a bunch of my friends. I was really bad, but it was fun. It is easy to play; all you really have to do is mirror the figure.
Parent of a 2, 4, and 7 year old Written byndos January 26, 2011

not what you want putting into your young child's mind

Very disappointed with the amount of suggestive lyrics. When your child is going around singing "puch me, touch me, so i can feel some satisfaction" and dancing suggestively there is a huge problem. You have to evaluate at all if you want your child mimicking these musician and lyrics at any age.
Parent of a 6 year old Written byLindseyW23 January 4, 2011

Game of awesomeness for everyone!

Its awesome! My 6 year old daughter loves it. It is not vulgar and the little but of the naughty words are fine,they are in the bible!!! Its fun for parties and kids! It is full of epicness!!!! Who hoo
Adult Written bykatamaris4ever December 21, 2010

Just Fun.

I say, it's one of the best games I've played for the Wii, and it's great at parties. I really didn't like the first one due to its inane grading scale (I would always lose because some other guy was shaking his remote up and down) and somewhat lacking presentation. Those issues are fixed, and the game just seems more fun. The song list is eclectic, the moves ranges from actually superb to hilariously cheesy, and the scoring mechanic is fixed well enough to actually incite some competition. Since this review is on CSM, I do have to agree that some of the behavior is a little too raunchy for younger folks, especially for guys doing moves specifically tailored towards women. However, it's a hoot to play, and since the game includes songs from all years and genres (seriously, the game includes a charleston dance and a bollywood routine), everyone will find a song to play. Plus, part of the fun is just watching others humiliate themselves to to the jitterbug on "Wake Me Up Before You Go-go". What other game can do that? There are only a few games that can touch it in silliness and fun.
Adult Written bytabitha641 October 12, 2010

fun game, a few sexual moves.

The lyric isn't " I want to have boobies," its " I want to have GROUPIES." common misconception. The game is wonderful, its great fun, and I'd suggest it for anyone 13 or up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byemmygirl December 30, 2014

Just dance!

This wii game keeps you fit. It is easy to use and good for any one 8+. You can play with up to 4 players.
Kid, 12 years old June 1, 2013

Dance?

Okay. Hit and miss. The next games should be better. Songs: Either too sexy, too old, or kids will not like them. 1/5 Interface: Hard to navigate. 2/5 Moves: Sexy, or else really cool. 3/5
Teen, 15 years old Written byJennypenny123 April 1, 2013

Just fine

I love to play this game with my brother. We play it every time we get the chance to. The game is even more fun to play when you have more than one player that way you have a competition going on.
Kid, 12 years old February 18, 2012

Better then the 1st one, but adds sex in the game

Move over dance teachers! Just dance 2 is here and more fun then ever, but that also dosn't mean it's approiate. This game has some of the dancers prefroming sexuel acts, like stroking their thighs and buttocks and that means your kids will have to copy it too.
Kid, 11 years old December 8, 2011

Reallly good, no matter what you say, CMS

Commonsense, it's not 'boobies' (even though it sounds like it), its 'groupies'. And the dancing is not suggestive! If your refering to the tango Micheal Bubalay song, the tango is suggestive, but it's still a really famous dance! Not everything can be squeaky clean; some of the most famous movies and songs have bad laugage, refrences, and drinkning. But that doesn't mean they are bad songs! People listen and dance to them, even if they have bad things in them; they are still good songs! But anyways, the only bad songs are 'Tik tock' and 'Girlfriend'. The Donna summer song is harmless. Remeber Cms, don't be too protective.