All member reviews for Just Dance 2

Teen, 14 years old Written byjustdance2456 April 5, 2011

I DON'Tagree

i love it even though it says they cuss they block it out instead of say hell they say heck and no "mf's" are used they bleep it out. Kesha does not say junk they block it out and When i grow up by the pussycat dolls does not say i want to have boobies it says i want to have groupies LOOK IT UP ON THE GAME!!!
Kid, 11 years old May 8, 2011

Ummmm....

I love the first one, but this one has a glitch or two. 1) There are so many things that are costly for this game going for the game to the downloads (everything past Katy Perry's "Firework") 2) Some songs have profanity and half of the words are not "bleeped" out of the song. I had played this with a friend and her younger sister, and the girl was 6 and playing a song that had profanity. Other than that, easy to play and a fun game to play with family.
Kid, 12 years old March 15, 2011

Again, Common Sense??

You guys have made some MAJOR mistakes in this. First of all, it's GROUPIES in When I Grow Up, it even says it in the lyrics. Nicol Scherzinger has commented on Ellen that, indeed, it IS groupies. It bleeps out "junk" in Tik Tok, and it doesn't show up in the lyrics, either. THe dance moves aren't as bad as this review makes them out to be. I suggest that if you are a girl ages 10-16, you should buy this. It's great for exercise, slumber parties, and fun!!!! This is my favorite game EVER!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byDisneyFan213 December 28, 2010

Just Dance 2 Rocks!!!

it great
Teen, 14 years old Written bySpecialQuack May 4, 2011

I JUUUST LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEE IT!

LOOOOVVEEEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tooooatalllyyy fun fun fun fun looking forward to the weekeeennndd!
Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2011

I Don't Dance, but this isn't Too Bad

I'm a tomboy and a really horrible dancer, so I was unwilling to play it when my mom brought it home. Dancing games aren't my thing, so I thought it would be a dumb game. Well, you never know untill ya try, so I tried I Want You Back by the Jackson 5 and quickly warmed up to this game! And in When I Grow Up, she says "groupies", not "boobies", and shaking your butt isn't suggestive. My little sis and I danced around in our room as little kids, and we did shake our groove thing a few times!
Kid, 11 years old March 12, 2011

Awsome games, few sideaffects

I first played this game at new year's eve of 10-11 an dI loved it, so I bought it for myself. I like these songs, but some have so bad words, and bad lanuage. But overall you can too concentrating on the dance to mind the song's lyrics, unless your not playign of course. The moves aren't "bad" butnot righ tfor soem children, or inmature tweens. Overall awsome game!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old February 21, 2011

Fun To Play

This is a fun game. The first time I played this, I played with a bunch of my friends. I was really bad, but it was fun. It is easy to play; all you really have to do is mirror the figure.
Teen, 13 years old Written byemmygirl December 30, 2014

Just dance!

This wii game keeps you fit. It is easy to use and good for any one 8+. You can play with up to 4 players.
Kid, 12 years old June 1, 2013

Dance?

Okay. Hit and miss. The next games should be better. Songs: Either too sexy, too old, or kids will not like them. 1/5 Interface: Hard to navigate. 2/5 Moves: Sexy, or else really cool. 3/5
Teen, 15 years old Written byJennypenny123 April 1, 2013

Just fine

I love to play this game with my brother. We play it every time we get the chance to. The game is even more fun to play when you have more than one player that way you have a competition going on.
Kid, 12 years old February 18, 2012

Better then the 1st one, but adds sex in the game

Move over dance teachers! Just dance 2 is here and more fun then ever, but that also dosn't mean it's approiate. This game has some of the dancers prefroming sexuel acts, like stroking their thighs and buttocks and that means your kids will have to copy it too.
Kid, 11 years old December 8, 2011

Reallly good, no matter what you say, CMS

Commonsense, it's not 'boobies' (even though it sounds like it), its 'groupies'. And the dancing is not suggestive! If your refering to the tango Micheal Bubalay song, the tango is suggestive, but it's still a really famous dance! Not everything can be squeaky clean; some of the most famous movies and songs have bad laugage, refrences, and drinkning. But that doesn't mean they are bad songs! People listen and dance to them, even if they have bad things in them; they are still good songs! But anyways, the only bad songs are 'Tik tock' and 'Girlfriend'. The Donna summer song is harmless. Remeber Cms, don't be too protective.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykoko985 August 26, 2011

Love It!

BEST GAME EVER. Never get sick of it. They bleep oout most bad words. LOVE IT.
Kid, 11 years old August 24, 2011

Fun and clean!

This is fine. Its rlly fun and the worst it says is sexy. Fun for parties and sleepovers!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybonesfan101 August 19, 2011

great to play with the family

a fun energetic dance game.
Kid, 9 years old August 12, 2011

So Fun

love this game i have a wii and I love playing this game
Teen, 14 years old Written byMerlinFan August 4, 2011

Great Game!

This game is super fun, but some songs are just not good for younger kids. If you must play with kids under 10, avoid songs like "Tik Tok" and "When I Grow Up". They're themes aren't very acceptable. But the game is great!
Kid, 11 years old July 31, 2011

Awsome Game!

This game is best for kids 11 and up. Some of the songs have bad language or drinking. Some of the songs are ok for younger kids,I Feel Good,D.A.N.C.E,Holiday,etc.
Kid, 11 years old July 18, 2011

Just plain fun!

i think it is fine for 6 and up, unless you think they might hit themself by accident.