All teen and kid member reviews for Just Dance 3

Kid, 11 years old October 16, 2011

Amazing!

It is AMAZING! Every game gets BETTER and BETTER! There is some bad language but most of it is bleeped out. Also, it helps you stay in shape. This game is a HAVE TO PLAY!!!!
Kid, 9 years old December 29, 2011

i like it

its really good
Kid, 11 years old November 22, 2011

pretty good:/

i played this game at school and there where some things that were disturbing to me.One was "lick me like a lollipop"other from the song "California girls" about "girls in bikinis"I would rate this rated T for sexual lyrics.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTurtlelover70 July 21, 2013

Awsome!

Lirycs may be a bit iffy for kids 8 and under . THIS GAME IS SO BOSS !!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old August 9, 2012

LEARNING

Really Fun

Just Dance 3 is really fun!! But a few of the songs have bad words like the h word and the d word. Besides that it is a really fun game for parties, when you have friends over, and just playing by yourself. Some of the dance moves are tricky and fast and little kids might not get it, so I recommend it for 7 and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written byhalilmejia April 24, 2012

best dancing game

this game is of the most best selling dance game the whole family can enjoy this gem includes ''sweat version'' ''new dance moves'' ''highest scores'' and for last but not least ''all the best song tracks'' the world is dying to sing and dance
Kid, 8 years old February 24, 2012

really?

first,i think no bleeping.like party rock anthem ... lookin` for ya girl she on my BLEEP.that`s jock.
Kid, 11 years old January 18, 2012

IF YOU LIKE DANCING

Well if you don't like dancing not your game but if you do yes yes yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old January 2, 2012

Just Dance 3

Just dance 3 is super fun! They have great dance moves and awesome songs. They have cool songs like tightrope, Party Rock anthem, Dynamite and Price Tag. There may be some bad words like "Sexy" or the "D" word.There may be just some inappropriate dances where you rotate your hips and move your body a lot. Sometimes the dancers backgrounds can be at bars and clubs but it isn't too much of a problem. They have different songs for the whole family to play. Old school and Pop. It is very easy for everyone to play. This would be the one to buy. Just Dance 3 Rocks!
Kid, 12 years old November 7, 2011

my oppinion

The songs I like on JD3 don't curse in it. Price Tag and Dynamite do. But I noticed that the curses get muted. Good catch!
Kid, 10 years old January 8, 2012

Just Dance 3

Its Amazing Got It For Xmas so happy and i got a wii points card its amazing if you can find it on the shelves Best Game Ever
Teen, 13 years old Written bycplovesbroadway January 6, 2012

Thanks, Grandma!

I have JD2 and I got this for Christmas from my grandma! There are a couple of moves in Party Rock Anthem and California Gurls that involve putting your hands near a private part, but I don't do that. All the swearing is beeped out. I even got my little bro to play!
Kid, 11 years old October 12, 2011

ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?!

This is fifth review of the just dance games and there are about 5 mistakes! BIG MISTAKES! first of all the screenshot is from just dance 1! second of all there are NO suggestive moves that i see third of all ALL SWEARING IS BLEEPED OUT! forth of all The game JUST came out like 4 days ago as if now and the best buy thing? I HAVE NOT SEEN ONCE! And most of all ALL of your reviews of these games have tons of mistakes! if there is a Just Dance 4 DONT BOTHER reviewing it! I give this game 5/5 9/10
Teen, 13 years old Written byemmygirl January 22, 2015

New songs

I own "Just Dance 2" and when I played this I was pleased that the songs are totally different. The lyrics is mostly okay. It's mostly fun. With "just sweat" you can also play with other players. Like in "Just Dance 2" it's about following the moves onscreen.
Kid, 9 years old January 6, 2014

Just Dance 4 is a little better.

Good game but I recommend buying Just Dance 4, they have better songs.
Kid, 9 years old December 21, 2013

only for kids 9 and up

I think just dance 3 is a great game
Kid, 10 years old September 16, 2013

Not that bad

Firstly, a mistake was made. In the song "When I Grow Up" by The Pussycat Dolls, she says "groupies", although it sounds like "boobies". There is a lyric feature if you want to validate my statement. The moves are a bit suggestive, and the game bleeps curse words and suggestive phrases, like "h-'ll" "b-tch", and "You're naked now". Occasionally, characters costumes are revealing, but I'm sure your kids doesn't have access to clothing like that.
Kid, 10 years old July 9, 2013

My Full Review

Well, I will start with positive messages. You have to move around. S*x: There are some bad lyrics. Language: H**l, D**n, the Spanish word for Sl*t in Boom, s*x(y), and st**pid. Consumerism: Buy new songs and is in a series of games. Sequel to JD2. Safety: While none of the DLC's have been rated, the really bad words are still censored.
Kid, 12 years old June 1, 2013

FUN... ish.

The only bad word song with this is Nelly Furtado's 'Promiscuous'. The game's song choice was terrible. 85% of the songs are not really good. The songs seem to have been chosen for adults.
Kid, 11 years old February 19, 2013

Fun game!

Ok, whatever you guys think is all wrong. This game is fun and teaches kids some dance moves :D It's for most people age 6-21 all dirty or foul mouthed songs are replaced with the clean one's. You mainly work towards getting achievements and unlocking new things. Also what other people said like lick me like a lolipop the lyrics are sucking too hard on your lolipop oh life's gonna get you down and how is california girls dirty? I mean come on. This is a clean game if any kids want it!