All teen and kid member reviews for Just Dance 4

Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2012

Best JD Game Yet =)

I really found Just Dance 4 the best in the series and its amazingly better than Just Dance 3. Whether you don't like or do like Elvis, Justin Bieber, Maroon 5, Flo Rida, Selena Gomez, Nicki Minaj, this game makes you want to dance no matter who's there sitting and watching you. I found the signal to be increasingly better compared to the original Just Dance, although as hard as I try I can't get five stars on some of the songs. This game has songs like Beauty and a Beat, Moves Like Jagger, Gangnam Style, Good Feeling, Call Me Maybe and other songs that have been admired of the year 2012. There really isn't any worry on cussing on this game cause they censor it all out; during Nicki's rapping, Pitbull's rapping, Flo Rida's rapping and other stuff that are explict. Personally I find this better to play with family member rather than playing it alone. The gameplay is way better than the previous games in the past three years. I give Just Dance 4 five stars.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhockeyguy October 13, 2012

great songs, dirty moves

some sexy lyrics and dance moves
Kid, 9 years old May 16, 2014

Movin'

I think Just Dance really gets you moving. Even if you don't have the game console to play it, you can just type it on You Tube. This exercise game gives you exercise WHILE PLAYING A VIDEO GAME!
Kid, 9 years old July 14, 2014

Best Dancing Game ever !

I really like this game . There is just some bad language . The game is easy to play , and makes you exercise too .
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2014

fun.

nice and fun and cool.
Kid, 9 years old January 4, 2014

Nice

Really good game, but the thing is I think they should have added less country songs and more modern and funky songs.
Kid, 11 years old November 29, 2013

I love it!

This game does have some mildly provocative clothing (short skirts, low tops), and in some songs beer references ("On The Floor"= Put your drinks up, woah!/ Grab somebody, drink a little more), but over-all this game is amazing.
Kid, 10 years old June 28, 2013

Easy and fun!

Gets u moving! I am really good. I have 5 stars on 24 songs. Even the Good Feeling "Extreme" and Wild Wild West Extreme (I am having trouble with the original.)l All bad words are censored. They took out donkey kong for no reason. An example of a word being censored: "I say excuse me you're a ... of a guy" from Super Bass.They put a WHOOSH sound over the swear so you can't hear it. Beware of one move in the Anja song! Once you hear "oh oh oh oh oh" the lyric "I want U" comes. Once it comes, the dancer touches her boob and it is a girl. In Wild Wild west, the real lyric says d--n but in Just Dance 4, it was replaced with dang but still has ...!
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2013

Crazy Little Thing

This game is cool. All the bad words have been censored. It is really cool. There is a bad move in Crazy Little thing. When the lyrics "I want you" come, the dancer touches her boob. I love this game!
Kid, 11 years old June 8, 2013

I love just dance 4 :) but not some content......

I think just dance 4 is a fun game for slepovers and girls! It is a good way to get excersize and have fun :) There are to modes battle dance where you can compete against friends and have fun! And a workout move where you can see how much cal. you can burn. There is some bad launguage and usauge of words like from - moves like a jaguar it says- take me by the tounge and I'll know you and kiss me till your drunk and I'll show you. I like some of the songs such as- Jailhouse rock by- elvis presly- good girl by- carrie underwood- what makes you beautiful by one direction- I know excatly what I want- a lazer one fun!- love ya like a love song baby by selena g- etc.......... There is some inapropraite stuff like in- call me mabey it says- rippped jean skin was showing where ya think you going baby. Thats what it says and for some parents that may be a no no for a song (well I personally think the song is dumb). Well me as a tween I find just dance 4 amazing and awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I love to play this with my friends and sis so fun!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old June 1, 2013

More great dance!

In some songs, they use some violent dance moves (like in 'So What'). In songs they have some sexy moves... you should avoid those if you have under 12 year olds. The music is perfect, but they didn't need some songs. THEY FINALLY PUT DUBSTEP IN THEIR GAME. Seriously, Just Dance 4 raised the bar so high.
Kid, 10 years old April 20, 2013

Another Tale From OHIO

Again,Here I Am With Another Tale From Ohio.(Read My Review Of Nintendo Land For My First Tale.)Played This Game In Ohio.It Was Great!It Really Get's You Sweating.At First,Me And My Cousin Ben Was Just Playing.(My Other Cousins Were Playing Basketball.)Meanwhile,While They Were Playing Basketball,We Were Sweating Up A Storm!I LOVED Danceing To Moves Like Jagger.As A Diehard Maroon 5 Fan(P.S. Check Out My Review Of Daylight By Maroon 5)I Was So Happy They Included This Song.My Cousin Liked Istanbul(Not Constantinople). Ben(My Cousin)Did The ''Just Sweat Mode'',But I Was To Tried!He Did It For Ten Minutes.Then,My OTHER COUSINS Came In,And We All Did ''Moves Like Jagger''.Then,Of Course,My Mom Started Playing.THEN,Andrew(My Other Cousin)Showed Us The Skrillex Song,And It Was OK.All In All,The Game Is Really Fun.They Edit Out They Extreme Bad Stuff In The Songs,But Some Iffy Stuff Is Still There.So,I Give Just Dance 4 4 Stars And For Ages 9+.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJennypenny123 April 1, 2013

The best one yet

I love to play this game some of the songs may have some sexy dance moves, and some bad language but it is still fun to play.
Kid, 10 years old March 29, 2013

LUV IT!!!

I have only played this game once, but after you tried dancing one (1) song, you'll love it as much as me. In this game, you simply hold on to the wii remote and just dance! I checked and it seems the have songs without crude language or rap. They only have songs like "What Make You Beautiful" by 1D or "Love You Like a Love Song" by Selena Gomez. There's really no reason why you shouldn't play this game!
Teen, 17 years old Written bytime4amovie October 21, 2012

best

it is the best just dance yet! it is awsome.