All member reviews for Just Dance

Kid, 9 years old September 5, 2010

Fun, but not for younger children

It's a really good game but, in some lyrics there are inappropriate language and some inappropriate dance movements.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRodeo-Girl October 24, 2010

Fun for everyone!

Great content, but there is the ocasional suggestive dance move, and there are very few profanities. The only ones are the rather tame ones. This game is great for everyone, though the controls are unresponsive at times, I have noticed with ours, it just takes time for the remote to adjust, then the scoring is better, This is a great game to help you get fit. Be aware, the controls need time to adjust.
Kid, 11 years old April 12, 2011

IDK what's wrong with it!

I don't get why everyone is freaking out about this game. Its scoring is perfectly legit. Plus, The a** thing? Seen all the songs. Nothing. Yeah, but only one problem: people can hit each other my accident. But as long as you're spread out, get this game.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysmileyfacelover June 16, 2010

REALLY fun!!

If a parent doesn't feel comfortable about the dance moves or the one bad word, you can turn off the lyrics or skip the songs altogether. But wow, it is really really fun otherwise!
Kid, 12 years old May 30, 2010

A great game that gets u going

Some of the dance move can be a little innapropriate but nothing to worrisome.The controlls are very easy and it is a good game because it's one of thoes games that really gets you up and gets u going.Even thought it wasn't origonally sold as an exercize title.
Kid, 11 years old August 26, 2010

Make sure you turn the lyrics off!!

This is quite a good game, though I don't like the lyrics being shown because it has the word h**l. The song, I like to move it, is talking about women being s**y and f*t. when I first bought this game my 6 year old brother was staring at the lyrics but I didn't want him too so I took the lyrics off. Thank you so much to however invented that lyrics off button!
Adult Written byninja master July 31, 2010

FUN FUN FUN

this game is awesome it can get you tired in just 1 song a perfect workout too
Teen, 13 years old Written byTwilightgirl137 July 23, 2010

OK for 10 year olds, just go through the songs

This game is alright, but it sometimes fustrates me. In the song "A little Less Conversation" theres a part that made me feel uncomfortable. The moves and language aren't apporopriate, like I like to Move uses the word "Sexy", but this game also encourages people to excersise more
Parent of a 11 year old Written bypsalm23___ April 29, 2010

Great Reveiw

I am a Christian and i normally only listen to christian music but my daughter got it for her birthday and i was watching her play one day and a few bad stuff came up. not serious stuff just stuff to warn you about.It is a fun game only if you have the lyrics off on some of the songs...but if they didn't have the swear word and the pelvic thrust i would be completely fine with this game. So i would give it some thought before purchasing. although i have to say it is a good excercize and just to give you heads up...the songs with the bad stuff in it are: Wannabe; Heart of Glass; and just turn the lyrics off for the swear word one. but honestly i can't understand the swear word one. and the rest are honestly fine. no bad lyrics + no bad moves.
Kid, 9 years old March 3, 2015

WHAT WAS UBISOFT THINKING???!?!!??!?!

Wow, Ubisoft went really far with it, language should be bleeped anyways, not turned on by SETTINGS?!? That is really dumb.
Kid, 12 years old June 1, 2013

Dance dance dance!

Cool game. Some moves are a little bad, but it's a cool game. They need some dubstep music in there. The music is a bit outdated now.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 20, 2012

Fun game.LOL.

What is CSM talking about? I love Just Dance! Everyone at school plays it,and so do I! It's very fun.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 August 28, 2012

just dance

Families can talk about how well or how poorly one does at a virtual skill in a video game has no bearing on how successful they would be at that same skill in real life. Do poor scores in a dance game mean your a bad dancer? No more than high scores at Guitar Hero mean your ready for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Adult Written byJEDI micah May 18, 2012

Don't just stand there!

This game is alright. They have some recognizable songs to dance to. This is a fun game to play!
Parent of a 8, 8, 9, 12, and 15 year old Written byChrist-Lover April 8, 2012

You just have to know the songs.

Okay, for all of you complaining about how the language, first of all, WHY would you play a song that you don't know? And if you do know it, then why would you let your small children play it if it's soo inappropriate? If you don't know the song, look up the lyrics, or, even better, play it before your children do. You might be surprised to hear that they muted out the bad words. And even if they do hear the bad words, what's the worst they can do? Seems like lots of children these days are exposed to cusses these days. So what? If anything, it makes them more mature, to know that you can't use those words at a young age, I mean. It's not like because they hear it in a song they're going to run around shouting it to everyone (and I'm sorry if they do but I have never heard that happen to anyone). They might sing it out loud, yes, but if they do and you don't like it, simply have a talk with them, and if they don't, THAT'S when you ban the song (or if you wanna be more strict, the game, but I wouldn't wanna go that far). Well, hope I helped.
Teen, 15 years old Written byxaltrockgirlx December 31, 2011

Great Soundtrack and Moves; Disappointing Response

I thought it was just me or my controller at first when this game hardly responded to me at all, even though I'm a fairly good dancer. Then the rest of my family tried to play this game and it said, basically, that we sucked even though as I watched them I didn't think they did that badly. Now that I also have the Just Dance 3 game, I can tell it was simply bad responses. Don't waste your money on this game; instead, get the third (or I hear the second), which matches your moves way better.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNetflixAddict November 17, 2011

So HORRENDOUS I want to give it an "off".

WARNING: This game is so broken it is almost unplayable. I tried playing this interesting game for like an hour but it was abysmal as it turned out due to such horrendous response-this game is COMPLETELY unresponsive. During all of the time I played this game only a few motions were correctly detected. I am completely serious. Overall, you will be disappointed with this poor title-it's appropriate for pre-teens, but it doesn't matter with the awfulness you get here.
Adult Written bygkdavis August 20, 2011

Just Dance is AMAZING

I think this is a great game and one of my all time favorites. All my friends and family love the game. My 2 year old niece really enjoys it, she of course isn't able to do all the moves but she loves the music and dancing. As for the songs they aren't bad alot of them are actually classics, and your dancing you really don't just sit and read the lyrics. And if your worried about any hurt feelings that shouldn't be blamed on the game that sounds like a personal problem. You should talk to the person who may be hurting someones feelings and talk to them about why that isn't appropriate.
Parent Written byjohn in mn August 15, 2011

Excellent game for kids 4 and up!

Have two kids, 4 and 7. They loved this game. Played it for hours, jumping around and selecting their music on their own. Everything worked fine, no problems with the Wii controllers being unresponsive. The kids get a work out for sure and burn off that energy before bed. All of the songs are kid appropriate. Although, after a few hours of the same songs,(30 total on this disc) It can get a bit annoying to any adult, but the kids don't care, they loved jumping around.
Kid, 12 years old July 6, 2011

GR8 FOR ALL AGES!

This is a Great Game for all ages!