All member reviews for Killzone: Shadow Fall

Visually striking but very violent first-person shooter.

Learning(i)

Parent of a 12 year old Written byGamer999 December 13, 2013

multiplayer is fine for kids older than 12

the singleplayer is okay other than some bad language however if you child wants this game you could get it for the multiplayer because of lack of swears and realistic guns and bullets also if your worried about other people swearing though voice chat you can mute everyone before youve even joined a match.
Parent of a 16 year old Written byChristian Parent May 15, 2014

LEARNING

A review from a stereotypical homeschool parent

So, to begin with, this game is very beautiful, and visually striking. Now this game for me was very enjoyable, but I was iffy about letting my kid play it, since it was rated M. But boy was i wrong! Now, don't read me wrong, I am not saying that violence is okay, or swearing for that matter. All I am trying to say is that this game was actually fairly appropriate once I boiled it down. Now there is definitely some violence, but all that much. There is definitely some swearing, but it wasn't very often, and wasn't worse than your average PG-13 movie. My son was very delighted to see that I finally let him play an M rated game, and so I was happy because he was happy. God Bless! John 3:16 For God so loved the earth that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes him him shall not perish, but have ever lasting life!
Teen, 17 years old Written bykenwi November 18, 2013

Very too violent... not good for kids!

Really seriously...
Teen, 16 years old Written bywillman72 November 28, 2013

brutal melee

this games shooting is basically call of duty ghosts or previous killzone title the only problem for this game is melee killing using hands or knife ends in brutal kills e.g squishing eyes and stabbing neck worse than the previous killzone mercenaries wich was r rated in aus) but remember this game is sci fi so most guns arent real (except knives) and unrealistic characters
Parent of a 13 and 17 year old Written bymrparent February 7, 2014

Great if you have a PS4

i got this for my sons and they seem to love it, has some language and its a shooter game so its going to have violence.
Parent Written byMaaah January 19, 2014

happy times

This is the best Killzone my son has ever played. Fine for kids.
Adult Written bybubba5413 March 3, 2014

Teen, 17 years old Written bymgmg001 January 19, 2014

best game ever

Loool!
Teen, 16 years old Written bySaad1Khan April 10, 2015

Cool Game PS4 gamer should try it if r 15 or above

Intense Voilence and kinda strong language but overall great game
Teen, 16 years old Written byMalik Saad Nawaz July 19, 2015

Really Suggested for PS4 Gamers if aged over 16

This is a visceral, sci-fi, first-person shooter that pits players in frenetic gunfights against human opponents. Weapons include pistols, rifles, rocket launchers, grenades, drones, and other realistic-looking military equipment. Dark-red blood splashes with every hit and coats environment surfaces. Civilians may be killed by the player, though they are never targets. Players snap enemies' necks in close-quarters combat, and one scene involves the player's character being repeatedly tortured, screaming loudly, with an electric prod before blacking out.poken dialogue includes infrequent occurrences of the words "f--k" and "s--t."The lead character, an elite military soldier, has personal reasons for hating his enemies: his father was murdered by them. However, he's clearly a moral man and eventually suffers a crisis of conscience, which leads him to fight for peace.No Sexual Themes,Nudity,Drug Abusing and Smoking/Drinking at all.
Teen, 14 years old Written bygamerguy96 May 11, 2014

this game Is really fun

It is a really good game it is a must own game