Adult Written byGTAplaya April 9, 2008

soso

This game is definately not for ten and under!!!!!!!!!! There is a lot of blood showing and use of F**K!!! Parents be aware that this game is not an apropriate Game for children but if they are mature than u must buy this!!!!
Adult Written byeliram874 June 9, 2014

too violent

there is many times the use of Our Lord's name in vain and too many blasphemies too many Profanities it is violent but not as violent as other games you see nowadays.
Adult Written byDonaldChristophsen April 9, 2008

Only Appropriate for 14 yrs old and up

I have a boy who is fourteen and he asked me to if he could have this game so that he could play it. I dont normally let my child play rated "M" games, but after I checked many sites before I said OK to him, I was able to conclude that it is a violent game, but no more violent than Halo (which I also checked out before I let him buy). There is blood, but not in excessive and extreme amounts and of course the small dosage of profanity. The bottom line is that it is rated "M" for a reason, and I think that the proper age to play this game is at least 14 yrs old. Do not let pre-teens or children play the game though. Just like the review before this says only rated "T" ages and up. -Donald C.