All member reviews for Kinect Disneyland Adventures

Kid, 10 years old February 17, 2012

Kinect Disneyland Adventures

Kinect Disneyland Adventures Will Waste Your Money. Unless You Are 5 Or Under This Game Is Too Kiddy For You. I Would Give It A 1 Star But Younger Kids Will Be Fine. Overall Kinect Disneyland Adventures is horrible for kids older than 5.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydeevod April 30, 2012

Disneyland Kinect review by deevod

Kid, 10 years old January 2, 2012

Great Game, Horrible Controls

I first played this game on a rainy day, bored out of the ps3 and were called to give it ago. We created accounts and I hopped on to play. My first idea is that it was just designed for younger kids, (csm was a bit over the top saying ten and up) This little ticket guy is your guide. He at first gets "taken" to see Mickey Mouse, quoting "Wah hey look! Mickey Mouse!" and he asks you to get Donald's autograph, and then Goofys. I looked at the label and found it was a whopping 60 dollars, but I would say its worth your money, if you only let your kids play like, once every two months, this should be a long game for you, but for those who do weekends or whenever, this game might be a little short. I clocked up 12 percent of the game in about four days. My only concerns is the stupid controls. If you are planning on buying this, here's a little tip for the controls, to turn, just hold your writing hand put to the side you wanna turn to, and to go forwards, hold your hand out. Another concern is the guide. He could have had more work and he is ANNOYING. He pops up every five seconds and says, "Psst! Hey! Sometimes stuff gets hidden up high, if you spot something sparkly up there, use your magic wand to pull it down!" and he won't flippin stop until you have. My only other concern, it's the it's a small world ride. Don't try it unless you want to be embarrassed. Only some drunk would do it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRevampedstone0 April 12, 2014

Disneyland

This game faithfully recreates Disneyland however the motion controls are almost completely broken.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBionic Reviewer May 14, 2013

Virtual Vacation, but no substitute for the real thing

This game does a good job of recreating the park. The good graphics seal the deal with accurate representations of the actual park. Most of the major rides (Space Mountain, Peter Pan's Flight, Buzz Lightyear's Astroblasters) have been converted into minigames. Space Mountain has you flying through wrecked ships, Peter Pan entails you sailing through the skies of London and Never never land, and, finally, dueling with Captain Hook. Astroblasters will let players battle Evil Emperor Zurg and his minions. Minor rides (Astro Orbiter, that Dumbo one who's name escapes me) have been converted into cutscene type things, where the camera assumes first person view from one of the cars as it mimics the actual ride. You can earn and collect points that let you buy Autograph Books, Clothing, Costumes and more. Quests are available to give the player special items, and to progress through a storyline. For consumerism, it's obviously Disneyland. It promotes Disney merchandise and encourages players to visit the real thing. In short, it's a nice game, but no substitute for the real parks. Still, it's something to tide your kids over, if they keep asking you.
Kid, 8 years old November 4, 2012

3 stars

I didn't rate it 5 stars because each time you enter a different room, when it recongnises (or however you spell it!) you again, your character's look completely changes! 3 stars. Totally.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNewYorkTimes December 15, 2011

Best Kinect Game

Well, what a surprise! This game is outstanding! The graphics are incredible, and there is so much detail in the scenery to make it look like the real park! There are over 100 adventures and many rides to enjoy on this great, kid-friendly ride!