All member reviews for Kingdom Hearts 2

Kid, 11 years old January 14, 2010

good game, not much wrong with it.

This game is amazing, there is some product placement because some of the game's characters are final fantasy or disney characters, but this is a great game. There is violence, but you use a giant key to fight, there is no blood, sometimes enemies will give out little health bubbles. While some boss battles are a little scary, there's nothing too disturbing.
Teen, 14 years old Written byP dump May 12, 2009

Awsome game, it's on my Top Five Favorites.

Bloodless, compelling, and very involving. The game focuses (as with most other games) on the battle between light and dark- good and bad. The strange, but all too awsome blend of Final Fantasy and Disney, makes the game, funny and action packed. THINGS PARENTS SHOULD WORRY ABOUT. The game has lots of Disney like magic- as well as some unexplainable supernatral things that happen. The violence in the game is fighting mostly abstract enemies with a strange wepeon called a Keyblade. (There are other wepeons wielded by other characters such as, swords, ninja stars, ex.) The time it takes (took me well over 30 hours), and how involved your child may get in the game should be a concern. For those of you who looked at the E10 rating and blood and alcohol reference, let me assure you that both these are very minimum. Blood- Pirates of the Carribean, cutscene where a bloody coin is being dropped to lift the curse (just like in the movie). Alcohol Reference- Again, Pirates of the Carribean, Jack Sparrow talking about rum.
Teen, 16 years old Written bykortney April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byJerrQ January 28, 2014

Great voice cast, with several of the original Disney film voice actors reprising their classic roles, including Jodi Benson as Ariel, Ming-Na as Mulan and B.D. Wong as Shang.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypokehearts December 30, 2013

the best game ever

Kingdom Hearts 2 is my favorite game out of the kingdom hearts series and also is my favorite video game of all time. i think 10 and older would be the best age mainly because younger kinds may not really get the true meaning of the plot ans the whole series itself has a very complex story line. There is alot of fighting but there isn't any blood in it. one of characters roxas has a sad past, that will make some people cry. over all this game is meant for kids. I can't wait till kingdom Hearts 3 comes out, because its taking forever.
Teen, 14 years old Written byVanitasFajitas February 8, 2013

Greatest game ever

As the title says, this is the greatest game ever. When you put together Final Fantasy and Disney, you have Kingdom Hearts! When I was little, I didn't understand the story, but now that I'm older and capable of comprehending it...I love it even more. The game is fun and addicting, and the story is equally as addicting. Kingdom Hearts is the only thing that can get me to have a crush on cartoon characters (ex: Roxas, Axel, Riku, Cloud...etc.) Heh heh.
Kid, 11 years old February 3, 2013

LEARNING

BESt GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the freaking best game ever made!!!!!!!!!! The violence is not intense, and the drinking is only in the videos in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" world. Great game!!! The story is deep, and very entertaining as well. Once you start playing it, you''ll be upset when you beat it. It's pretty easy, easier than Kingdom Hearts 1.
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2012

Very Good

It Is Awsome,End Of My Story. :3
Teen, 13 years old Written bySimplyAmazzing July 3, 2012

LEARNING

If your child can hold a controller let them play it.

This is possibly the greatest PlayStation 2 title in the market. I first played this game when i was 8 and still play it today. It combines Final Fantasy characters and Disney characters perfectly. The Battle System is magnificent. There is nothing inappropriate in this game except for in the Pirates of the Caribbean level. However if your child is old enough to notice the minor alcohol consumption he/she is old enough to understand that it is wrong. The only thing that kids will have trouble with is if they play on proud (most difficult) mode. This game is fantastic and worth buying a PS2 just to play it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBelkaStarDog June 5, 2012

good game 8+

it's the bets game by Disney.I loved the part when Sora is a brown lion cub,Donald is a white hornbill,and Goofy is a turtle.But some kids might think when Sora,Goofy,and donald were about to get eaten by the hyenas,but Scar roars and the hyenas go to see what Scar wants.I really recommend the game
Teen, 13 years old Written byAmyFu October 11, 2011

The Review

Let me get this straight, this game deserves 5 stars!This is the best series ever created. Period
Teen, 15 years old Written bythegamer67 August 30, 2011

Kingdom AWESOME :D

One of the best games I have ever played! There is violence but no blood. Though in one scene when Hercules is fighting the Hydra green blood can be seen. Only for a few seconds though. If you have to decide for your child. Let him play it, good role models. No blood, or gore. Good clean fun.
Kid, 10 years old May 15, 2011

Will love it

what are you talking 10 not age appropriate I play it and obsessed I think it is age appropriate or at least iffy Lots of tweens play this We have seen achohal every where too even in lego pirates so I recall there is no blood its just sparkles left behind and when marluxia attacks its red petals
Teen, 13 years old Written byvaugna16 April 23, 2011

Teen, 14 years old Written byArya Raiin February 11, 2011

Great

Kingdom Hearts II is excellent, but there are a few problems. The camera is annoying, excruciating consumerism, and there's a lot of button smashing. The story is excellent despite the consumerism. However I will warn that you do fight people in this game. The animation has to be some of the best I've seen on the PS2. If you or your child are Disney or Final Fantasy fans you'll probably love this game like I do.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybrendonblaze January 3, 2011

now you see kingdom hearts ishould be for 11 cause in the game u fight monsters like heartless or nobodies and some people if u are soposed to fight them but i tell u the game is not inappropriate for kids its just fun really so yeah 10 to11 is good andit should stay at E 10+
Teen, 15 years old Written byDiligo December 27, 2010

Should this game be rated T?

To me I think this is the best game ever to get for your PS2 the story is amasing the manga is truly amasing also and the KeyBlade makes a super cool sword like weapon. But there was almost endless fighting but bloodless even thou the box sayes theres blood in it. Some parents were afraid of letting there kids play KH2 and think that it should be T. But to me I dont think it should be T i mean this game is sopose to be for kids so ya it still is a fun game.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv October 22, 2010

Great RPG

I just can't describe all the great things about this game. Its fun, great animation, cool characters, cool villains, cool battle system, interesting plot, etc.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDarkdani17 October 10, 2010

awesome for everyone!

This is AwEsOmE! and my 11 year old sister says its off the hook! I love disney and being able to play along side my favorite characters is super kool. The second one (which is this one) is much easier to play than the first one
Teen, 17 years old Written byNuno17xD August 22, 2010

any age

Best Game ever made, and it's ok for kids