All member reviews for LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 June 22, 2012

Good, fun game

It's pretty fun! The powers (or abilities, in Batman's case) are cool, and even though I thought it'd be weird to hear the legos talk, it's actually fine. But I don't like how the levels are harder, and I wish they kept builder (you could build your own level there). Overall good game. Violence: Lots of fighting (kicking, punching, guns) but they characters are legos and just break when they die. Sex: Some of the female outfits (like Wonder Woman's) could be considered inappropriate, but Legos can't look too suggestive. Language: "Idiot" and the like.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMOVIESGAMESGALORE July 22, 2012

"Holly Bataman!"

Some lego cartoon violence like new slow-mo moves but nothing too bad. Some light language like "idiot" and related words nothing explicit. Some mild lego humor but nothing crude. One of the best lego games yet with great voice acting and cool super heroes. Even though lacks the level customizer from Lego Indiana Jones 2 and Harry Potter Years 1-4 it is still the best lego game yet.
Kid, 9 years old June 16, 2013

GREAT

Great game!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bythedog123 April 11, 2013

great app

for 5+ really good game. the super heroes might also put a positive influence on your kids
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 August 1, 2012

Cool :)

I like this like other Lego games, but I don't like that unlike Super-Man, Green Lantern can't really do anything with his ring. I mean, that's kinda what's special about him. And they got rid of builder....but overall, it's a good game :)
Teen, 15 years old Written bySpencer15 June 25, 2015

Fun

This is a pretty fun game, I have every single Lego video game and this one is not the best but not the worst. It is a pretty fun game!
Kid, 10 years old March 26, 2014

the batman 2 dc superheroes

this game is really awesome because there is violence but still great.
Kid, 9 years old February 6, 2014

LEARNING

Really Good Game, but not the best.

I really like this game, but it's not the best. Kids should know that there is lots of violence, but there is very great messages!
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2014

Batman

This game is awesome yes there is a little bit of violence because well Batman's a super hero who saves the day.
Teen, 15 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 December 31, 2013

I am 15 and it's super fun

You may think this game is childish. You can't be more wrong. The levels can get challenging, and it's overall very fun. And finally... voices!!!
Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2013

GOOD GAME

A LITTLE HARDER
Kid, 10 years old August 17, 2013

Exellent Game, But a Little More Violent than the rest

This Game is By Far The 2nd Best LEGO Game Yet! Although A Little More Violent Than Most of The LEGO Games. Besides That, It's Really Fun And Easy!
Kid, 11 years old July 19, 2013

BEST LEGO GAME YET

This is probably one of the BEST lego games ever. It still has the fun game play, puzzles and the drop-in drop-out co-op play. But the thing that really stands out is that they finally have voice acting in lego games. this is great and especially since they did it with this one since it is not based off a film so players can understand the story more easily. no need to worry about violence because when you attack your enemies they break apart into lego pieces. For the first time in a lego game we have an open world [Gotham City] where you can roam around to unlock red bricks, gold bricks, characters and more which is more fun than braking tables and chairs in the Mos Eisley Cantina. Superman is also great to use in the game because he basically has all the powers that batman and robins alternate suits have so he can fly, freeze objects, heat up gold objects, has super strength and is indestructible when there is no krytonite around. The HD versions of this game [PS3, Xbox 360 and pc] look great. Now for the bad things. The puzzles were abit too simple and yes i get that lego games are made for kids but these were very basic like "pull a switch here" "break that over there" and i thought that they could have added abit more challenge into the puzzles. The other thing is that alot of the characters are just "copy paste" like cyborg he has the exact same abilities as robin's magnet suit and hawkman and hawkgirl are exactly the same just a different skin which is a little disappointing. And the justice league characters were disappointing as well especially green lantern. You can't use his ring when you want only in specific situations and same with the flash you can only use his speed to build objects maybe he could have had some timed races or something just to give the extra characters better. This game is called lego batman 2:DC superheroes but the rest of the DC heroes don't appear till the very end. This game should be called lego batman and superman or something like that because it is what it is. And my last complaint is that the combat is sooooooooooooooooooo simple. Mash the same buttons then occasionally press another button for a special move to get more studs. I really hope they improve the combat in future lego games. Now it sounds like i am being negative on this but this game has much more good than it does bad. Its a fun game and easy for anyone to just jump in and play.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston June 11, 2013

This game is a legend.

This game is perfect for learning. I love that the characters talk. Also, cool graphics and cool action. I totally recommend LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes.
Kid, 9 years old June 6, 2013

Epic. That's all I can say.

THE BEST GAME EVER!!!! (Besides Terraria And Minecraft.) I Loved this game. Allthough, Lots of violence and some name-calling.
Kid, 11 years old May 27, 2013

best lego game ever

THE BEST LEGO GAME EVER!!!!! I think it is fun. The levels in the game are too easy,but it is a lego game and they are supposed to be easy. I am so glad that the legos finally talk! It does glitch sometimes, but that happens with all my lego games. All in all I think that anyone who is a fan of lego,batman, or dc superheroes should buy this game.
Kid, 10 years old October 31, 2012

good game

lego batman2 is a god and fun game. first it is a free roam game which is awsome! second the characters are cool espically superman. the game play is easy and you can fly drive or go boating in gotham with the vehicles you unlock. all in all lego batman 2 is a good game..
Kid, 8 years old September 15, 2012

BEST!

great game.but,a whole bunch of violence and blowing up stuff...the joker is creepy,thats not a problem because they are legos!great roll models,of teamwork and stuff.consumurisim is bad,you can buy lego charecters for money,or Microscoft points,and they are LEGOS.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypopcar2 August 9, 2012

fun,easy,no violence.

its perfect for kids! there is no violence, no problems at ALL! no bad words and no drugs, the game is fun, and its impossible to die! for you respawn immediantly yet loose some coins, nearly the whole world of lego can be interacted. punching mostly everything breaks them to drop coins, there are tons of characters to purchase, with each one having special abilities! fun, entertaining, and easy. however there are some parts that i got stuck in, unknown what to do. kids should be ready to focus on their surroundings! great game!
Teen, 13 years old Written byIronRunningAnvil August 7, 2012

What an amazing game!

This game is one of the best games i have ever played. It is brilliant for new comers to the action series of games. It has a huge free roam where you can do loads, including unlock characters, battle foes and buy them. Story is fun to, overall 5/5. Also it is not very violent, overall it is only just some bricks.