All member reviews for LEGO City Undercover

Fun, imaginative, safe adventure set in a plastic world.

Learning(i)

Kid, 10 years old March 14, 2013

It's not that Mature But...

Okay game Has some violence Players use Fake items to hurt/kill other players (e.c Guns Machine guns ) To kill other players/people.
Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2013

VERY OK

This game is VERY OK! I Played LEGO Batman and LEGO Indiana Jones. Just Cartoon Violence.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThrill54 May 19, 2013

Common Sense Overexaggerates!

Common Sense thinks this game is for 9 year olds? Seriously! Me and my 4 year old brother love playing this game together! Definitely a little kid game!
Parent of a 9, 15, and 18 year old Written bySpecimenB May 10, 2013

The best LEGO game, yet!

Possibly the best LEGO video game I've played to date. The city is huge and alive. Secrets everywhere. The story line is fun and the humor is entertaining. Tons of unlocks, vehicles, even flying vehicles and boats. My only gripe is that it is single player only, but my whole family thoroughly enjoy it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byd1pent11111 February 19, 2015

Hard to put down!

I got this for Christmas one year, and let it collect dust. Then, one day, (sorry so many commas) I picked it up, and started to play it. It is kinda dumb, but addicting. The only thing that made me eject the disc, was when I got a new game.
Kid, 10 years old October 19, 2014

LEARNING

Young tweens will enjoy this fantastic Lego videogame more than any other game.

A open world to roam and a wide variety of things to do makes Lego City Undercover a huge winner. As Chase Mcain, you fight crime and go undercover in in missions. You should expect the usual cartoon violence like in any other Lego videogame. In one point of the game, your character gets provided with some guns, but these guns are meant to paralyze enemies or knock them over. There is also a feature that lets you run over people with cars. You can crash into another car, but eventually that car will explode. Apart from the violence, there is a very small amount of sexual references. At the beginning of the game, Chase tells a civilian about life with his fiancé before he moved to Lego city . There is ALSO a very small amount of name calling, like a "girlie man". Overall, this game is very tween friendly with great messages and role models. If you are new to the WiiU, then this game is for you.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySuperheroguy77 June 29, 2014

I Love this brilliant game

I got this for my birthday last year it's really good
Kid, 8 years old May 23, 2014

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 8 years old February 23, 2014

LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER

I thought it was a great game. It has got barely any violence no blood and no killing, the worst thing there is in the game violence wise is a grapple gun that ties people up. You can pick people up and throw them on the ground and a car can run over you and you won't die but you'll lay down under the car until the car in off you. There is no swearing. The worst words they say are "You idiot".
Teen, 16 years old Written byjordan vazquez February 16, 2014

Its a masterpiece

The best lego game I've ever played, wonderful story, a must have for lego city fans
Kid, 11 years old October 30, 2013

LEGO City Undercover Review

This game is really fun for kids aged 7+ (younger children might get confused or frustrated) It has very cartoony violence with no blood, wounds or deaths and definetely wouldnt upset children. The game includes car chases and fights but isnt upsetting or scary. You can run over people in cars but they dont get injured and just get up and run away. I would reccomend it to LEGO fans and even teenagers or older because it isn't too childish.