All member reviews for LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

Teen, 13 years old Written by360gamer March 18, 2011

Fun LEGO title for 7+

This game is my favorite LEGO title. The gameplay is EASY and humorous. Although almost all of the cut scenes are referencing scenes in the movies, they are still fun to watch even if you are to young to see the movies.
Kid, 9 years old March 17, 2011

In this game Indiana Jones game was meant for older kids.This hard.
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2010

Okay for DS

The one for Xbox 360 stinks, but the DS one Rocks
Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2010

everyone should play

the game is really fun good for all ages its funny but not bad at all
Kid, 11 years old December 11, 2009

fun for the family

I can play it more than once and it can still be fun.
Kid, 9 years old December 10, 2010

Good concept, bad graphics(For Wii)

Okay, this is an excellent game. I happen to have it for Wii. I gave it three stars because the graphics on the Wii are VERY bad. When they're holding torches, you could see the pixels! So four stars for every other version except Wii, DS, and PSP.Also could be hard 'cause of puzzles.
Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2010

AWESOME 4 EVERYONE!

This game is great!
Teen, 16 years old Written byJha80000 November 26, 2009

awesome

i love indiana jones movies and it's great to see them put together in a game. now i have to get the new one
Kid, 11 years old April 2, 2011

Lego's fourth game- is???

Lego makes yet another great game- Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures. After the excellent Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, many people have waited for this to come out. Is it worth the wait? Pretty much. Both Indiana Jones and Star Wars fans will enjoy it (I wasn't an Indiana Jones fan at first, but when I played this game, I all of a sudden was). My one complaint is the fact that you can't get online access like you did in the Complete Saga. Still, this is a great game, and many kids will love it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 June 17, 2010

n/a

I admit that I didn't love Raiders of The Lost Ark, but I love Lego Indiana Jones. I played this game before the movie and playing the game was the main reason why I wanted to watch the movie! There's some violence, but the legos breaking up isn't too scary plus there';s no blood. I think it's a fun game for kids. The only thing that might be iffy is that Indy can use his whip to kiss female characters (not that sexual and it's hard to do). I wish they had Indy 4 like the 2nd game but overall I like it
Kid, 9 years old December 21, 2009

Lego Indiana Jones the Original Adventures is a pretty fun game.The puzzles are good but the level when you have to defeat Mola Ram on the bridge is a little too hard.The part where Willie looks like she is turning into an octopus is really funny.The game has three kissing scenes,and a lot of shooting other lego people.Indiana Jones is able to pick up pistols,machine guns and some items.You can also create your own lego person and play as them.
Kid, 10 years old June 12, 2011

STUPID GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got motion sick from playing this game. It is immosible to get through a chapter. it is just a bunch of junk. I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old December 30, 2010

Pretty Fun, But A Little Violent

It is based of of the first 3 Indiana Jones movies, in witch 2 of them are PG-13. They use real weapons, like bazookas, pistols, and other types of guns. If you are Indy and you are with a girl, sometimes if you whip them, it will catch them and and the girl closer to you and then they will kiss.
Kid, 10 years old June 4, 2010

A good game, everyone loves it

It is a good game with violence, like the movies, but since they're legos, it doesn't really matter. All and all it's great game.
Kid, 9 years old June 24, 2010

11+

Ummmm in a cople of sence he kisses a girl
Teen, 13 years old Written byGilldel July 22, 2009

Another great game from LEGO

Lego Indiana jones is an excellent new lego game. it has 18 levels and great replay value (trying to find all 180 treasure chest). You can pick up weapons and use them to club, shoot, blow up and bazooka enemies but they just fall apart. It is a great lego game that anyone who likes the action/adventure genre.
Kid, 12 years old February 1, 2010

Fun, action-packed, kid's game.

This is the FUNNEST GAME EVER!!! One of Lego's best, tying with Star Wars. The violence is not that bad: everything is made of Lego, and when you beat up your enemies, they break into blocks and disappear. But crushing, shooting, stabbing, and more is shown. There is a comical beheading scene, a melting scene, a man that is eaten by alligators, a man that turns into a skeleton, and yet another beheading scene, but all of it is bloodless, comical, and designed for around 8 and up. All around, this is a fun, action-packed kid's game.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJosh Meijer July 7, 2009

Good game for everyone

This game is classic. its loads of fun, but can get a bit boring if you play it for extended periods(and is definitely for younger gamers, or those who like puzzles), but it deserves a ***** nevertheless. This really is a great game.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCalebCalebCaleb July 7, 2009

A real puzzler

My brother got this. He is 11. And he needed me to help. And i got to say. For a kids game, It is hard. It took me a week to totally beat the game. This is a real puzzle game.
Kid, 12 years old March 21, 2009

Fantastic!!!!!

I loved the LEGO Star Wars video game franchise, but LEGO Indy!?!? Oh, man! I've never seen any of the Indy Jones movies, but that doesn't stop me from loving the game! Violence is simply punching, kicking, and slapping, with a few exceptions. A character's head gets knocked off by a propellor blade (played comically), Willie Scott is given a monkey head with an exposed brain that is blinking (she faints), a character is split apart by a burst of flames, Indy drinks a poison liquid and coughs and gags, and a few characters are shot dead. Remember though, they're LEGOs, so no blood. Sexual content is limited to a couple brief kisses, a few "mmm's", and some revealing clothing that are really revealing nothing at all. The game is very accurate and the puzzles are hard, but extremely fun!