All member reviews for LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

Teen, 13 years old Written by360gamer March 18, 2011

Fun LEGO title for 7+

This game is my favorite LEGO title. The gameplay is EASY and humorous. Although almost all of the cut scenes are referencing scenes in the movies, they are still fun to watch even if you are to young to see the movies.
Kid, 9 years old March 17, 2011

In this game Indiana Jones game was meant for older kids.This hard.
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2010

Okay for DS

The one for Xbox 360 stinks, but the DS one Rocks
Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2010

everyone should play

the game is really fun good for all ages its funny but not bad at all
Kid, 11 years old April 2, 2011

Lego's fourth game- is???

Lego makes yet another great game- Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures. After the excellent Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, many people have waited for this to come out. Is it worth the wait? Pretty much. Both Indiana Jones and Star Wars fans will enjoy it (I wasn't an Indiana Jones fan at first, but when I played this game, I all of a sudden was). My one complaint is the fact that you can't get online access like you did in the Complete Saga. Still, this is a great game, and many kids will love it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 June 17, 2010

n/a

I admit that I didn't love Raiders of The Lost Ark, but I love Lego Indiana Jones. I played this game before the movie and playing the game was the main reason why I wanted to watch the movie! There's some violence, but the legos breaking up isn't too scary plus there';s no blood. I think it's a fun game for kids. The only thing that might be iffy is that Indy can use his whip to kiss female characters (not that sexual and it's hard to do). I wish they had Indy 4 like the 2nd game but overall I like it
Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2010

AWESOME 4 EVERYONE!

This game is great!
Kid, 9 years old December 21, 2009

Lego Indiana Jones the Original Adventures is a pretty fun game.The puzzles are good but the level when you have to defeat Mola Ram on the bridge is a little too hard.The part where Willie looks like she is turning into an octopus is really funny.The game has three kissing scenes,and a lot of shooting other lego people.Indiana Jones is able to pick up pistols,machine guns and some items.You can also create your own lego person and play as them.
Kid, 11 years old December 11, 2009

fun for the family

I can play it more than once and it can still be fun.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGilldel July 22, 2009

Another great game from LEGO

Lego Indiana jones is an excellent new lego game. it has 18 levels and great replay value (trying to find all 180 treasure chest). You can pick up weapons and use them to club, shoot, blow up and bazooka enemies but they just fall apart. It is a great lego game that anyone who likes the action/adventure genre.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJosh Meijer July 7, 2009

Good game for everyone

This game is classic. its loads of fun, but can get a bit boring if you play it for extended periods(and is definitely for younger gamers, or those who like puzzles), but it deserves a ***** nevertheless. This really is a great game.
Kid, 10 years old January 5, 2015

Great game for all ages to play

This game is great! All ages should play. If kids like Indiana Jones and LEGOs but cannot play T and M games,buy them this game.
Kid, 9 years old October 23, 2013

great but mild violence

It is very fun! There are so many fun levels but there is some cartoon violence, shooting and fist fights.
Kid, 11 years old February 8, 2013

Awesome

It is fantastic great puzzles and good gameplay.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviewannabe January 11, 2013

LEARNING

Amazing graphics on the PlayStation 2

This games is perfect for gameplay on the PlayStation 2. There is a huge amount of cartoonish violence and one of the settings is the bar in Raiders of the Lost Ark. Learning value: Kids can learn a bit about the elements of a 1980s classic series.
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2012

Another Great Lego Game, But More Violent Than Others.

This is a pretty great game. The sets are some of the best of the Lego games, and though some of the levels are pretty hard, they're barely ever frustrating, making it perfect for younger kids. But this is pretty violent for a Lego game, making it iffy for 7 and under. There are lots of gunfights, with realistic sounds to accompany them, unlike the magic and and sci-fi lasers of Lego Harry Potter and Star Wars, and the kicking and punching is never-ending. But they're still Legos, so they just break apart into Lego pieces. I think this is a perfect game for kids 7 and up.
Kid, 11 years old June 21, 2012

Not for young kids. Not for learning!

This video-game is not for young kids, because there are weapons to kill some guys. The game is just for fun and not for learning. It's for a little bit older kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byteen_n_happy June 13, 2012

Good

Good game for young kids who like the indiana jones films.
Kid, 10 years old February 1, 2012

Fun Game!

This game is great! there is no violence drinking, drugs, etc. Kids can enjoy playing this game all day! This game is appropriate for kids. There is a huge charactor selection. I would give this game an A+.
Kid, 10 years old June 12, 2011

STUPID GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got motion sick from playing this game. It is immosible to get through a chapter. it is just a bunch of junk. I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!