All member reviews for LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

Brawl, build, and puzzle with LEGO Indy.

Kid, 12 years old March 21, 2009

Fantastic!!!!!

I loved the LEGO Star Wars video game franchise, but LEGO Indy!?!? Oh, man! I've never seen any of the Indy Jones movies, but that doesn't stop me from loving the game! Violence is simply punching, kicking, and slapping, with a few exceptions. A character's head gets knocked off by a propellor blade (played comically), Willie Scott is given a monkey head with an exposed brain that is blinking (she faints), a character is split apart by a burst of flames, Indy drinks a poison liquid and coughs and gags, and a few characters are shot dead. Remember though, they're LEGOs, so no blood. Sexual content is limited to a couple brief kisses, a few "mmm's", and some revealing clothing that are really revealing nothing at all. The game is very accurate and the puzzles are hard, but extremely fun!
Adult Written byashcatash5 February 7, 2009

Indy Brings Lots of Fun

This game only contains the first three movies, which is a little disappointing. But the graphics are pretty good, and it's easy to play.
Kid, 8 years old January 7, 2009

good game

lego indiana jones has some violence but starting at age 6 you can probably play it.

blocks, brain benders, and a hell of a lot of bad guys

Even though Lego Indy is geared toward yunger ages, I wouldin't recomend it for anyone under 8. It has some difficult puzzle solving, lots of hard bad guys, and some pretty graphic imeges, even for a lego game.Yunger audeunces may find it frusterating and older audiences may find it imature and boring, so it's hard to say which age group to rocomend it to. While some may find it boring and/or frusterating,others will find it fun,charming, funny, entertaining, and cute. On the whole, i'd rate this game a 7.2 of 10 (7 being the average).

Great game. NOT BORING!!

My family loves this game. It does NOT take only 4 days to beat. it is challenging and fun. if you finish the game there are still various puzzles to complete the WHOLE game. Entertaining. great 4 kids around 8 cuz some puzzles are difficult. fun action game that also requires thinking.
Adult Written bygamer4life April 9, 2008

INDIANA IS BACK SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love all the lego games and lovee all the indiana jones movies soo i thought you know what im gettinmg this game!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i didnt regret it at all!!! this game is fun and ecxiting four the whole family!!!!!!!!! kids i totally recammind this game its amazing and the storyline is funny and fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so kids if your into the movies you sould go get this game right now!! i love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im goen to go play it bi

mom and me

we love this game :)
Adult Written byhowarthe April 9, 2008

I love this game

this game is very similar to LEGO Star Wars the Complete Saga. There are a few improvements; for example, characters can carry things; and there are a few disappointments; for example, there are not nearly as many bonus levels and nothing equivalent to the blue canisters, but it is a REALLY fun game. The story mode puzzles were sufficiently challenging without being impossible, but so far, I've played 80% of the game and found two treasure chests that I just can't reach. They both require very precise jumps that I just can't reach. I agree with the E10+ rating primarily for cognitive reasons. My three-year-old son and five-year-old daughter enjoy playing this game with me, but they lack the coordination to play through it by themselves. I have been pleased and impressed with how many details from the movies are present in the game. Some I didn't remember until I watched the movies again. That was fun, too. Looking forward to LEGO Batman The Video Game in September 2008!
Adult Written bypoopsmeller April 9, 2008

Adult Written bymictamali April 9, 2008

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game gets boring in 2 minutes.

I haven't played the game, but I do like the series. I want the game a lot.
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

good stuff

If you like puzzlers. this is a game for you.It takes about four days to beat.
Adult Written byCCHALONOF2 April 9, 2008