All member reviews for LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

Brawl, build, and puzzle with LEGO Indy.

Teen, 13 years old Written by360gamer March 18, 2011

Fun LEGO title for 7+

This game is my favorite LEGO title. The gameplay is EASY and humorous. Although almost all of the cut scenes are referencing scenes in the movies, they are still fun to watch even if you are to young to see the movies.
Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2010

everyone should play

the game is really fun good for all ages its funny but not bad at all
Kid, 9 years old March 17, 2011
In this game Indiana Jones game was meant for older kids.This hard.
Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2010

AWESOME 4 EVERYONE!

This game is great!
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2010

Okay for DS

The one for Xbox 360 stinks, but the DS one Rocks
Kid, 11 years old April 2, 2011

Lego's fourth game- is???

Lego makes yet another great game- Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures. After the excellent Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, many people have waited for this to come out. Is it worth the wait? Pretty much. Both Indiana Jones and Star Wars fans will enjoy it (I wasn't an Indiana Jones fan at first, but when I played this game, I all of a sudden was). My one complaint is the fact that you can't get online access like you did in the Complete Saga. Still, this is a great game, and many kids will love it.
Adult Written byMi3 February 2, 2011
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 June 17, 2010

n/a

I admit that I didn't love Raiders of The Lost Ark, but I love Lego Indiana Jones. I played this game before the movie and playing the game was the main reason why I wanted to watch the movie! There's some violence, but the legos breaking up isn't too scary plus there';s no blood. I think it's a fun game for kids. The only thing that might be iffy is that Indy can use his whip to kiss female characters (not that sexual and it's hard to do). I wish they had Indy 4 like the 2nd game but overall I like it
Parent of a 2 and 7 year old Written byRob_aus April 29, 2010

Great sense of humour

Great fun. We love this one. We love the humour and the "in" jokes, especially relating to Star Wars Lego. There is a lot of violence, but it is tempered by the fact that lego bricks go flying, rather than limbs and blood.
Kid, 9 years old December 21, 2009
Lego Indiana Jones the Original Adventures is a pretty fun game.The puzzles are good but the level when you have to defeat Mola Ram on the bridge is a little too hard.The part where Willie looks like she is turning into an octopus is really funny.The game has three kissing scenes,and a lot of shooting other lego people.Indiana Jones is able to pick up pistols,machine guns and some items.You can also create your own lego person and play as them.
Kid, 11 years old December 11, 2009

fun for the family

I can play it more than once and it can still be fun.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJosh Meijer July 7, 2009

Good game for everyone

This game is classic. its loads of fun, but can get a bit boring if you play it for extended periods(and is definitely for younger gamers, or those who like puzzles), but it deserves a ***** nevertheless. This really is a great game.
Kid, 10 years old January 5, 2015

Great game for all ages to play

This game is great! All ages should play. If kids like Indiana Jones and LEGOs but cannot play T and M games,buy them this game.
Parent of a 9 year old Written byChris01 January 5, 2012

VERY NICE GAME!!

I am a father of 2(Well, soon to be two, since the second one comes in about March (2012-Its Januarly now). My son is 9 and 1/2 years old. I have decided to become more media smart with my son, as i have seen changes in his personality as a result of violent video games that I NEVER would have noticed, or simply might have discarded as "normal"kid changes, had it not been that i was pretty strict in his early years regarding violent stuff. But after a while of seeing subtle but important changes, I have decided it IS a MUST we parents watch their eyes for them. I was concerned that he is not 10 yet, but am very happy this site rated this game for 9 year olds. The puzzzles REALLY are challenging and WILL have you stuck thinking a problem through. I would HIGHLY recommend this to dads (and moms) looking to play good quality stuff with their kids. The perfect rating came from my kid himself. He LOVES it.
Kid, 10 years old June 12, 2011

STUPID GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got motion sick from playing this game. It is immosible to get through a chapter. it is just a bunch of junk. I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old July 29, 2016

Awsome

Funny not as scary as the movies.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEnglishPenguin May 25, 2016

One of the first games I have ever played, and thoroughly enjoyed.

Currently its 2016, in the gaming world Doom and uncharted thrive, Virtual reality games exist, incredible graphics abound, and complex challenging games are common. But one must always think back to the first games they have ever played. That wouldn't be pong or dig dug in my case, but Indian Jones (actually even before that I played an obscured game called Freddy the fish or something, but I'm not going into that.) I enjoyed it soooo much then, so I shall review as though I am a six year old child. The gameplay was great, always challenging, with fist fights, boss fights, crocodile fights, giant spider fights, pretty much every kind of fight. You could customize a character, use a bazooka (a personal favorite) or throw chairs, cups, ect. at plastic Nazi's. Really, any child should be allowed to play this game, its the definition of child friendly. Remember, I reviewing this game from the standpoint of a six-year old kid, if your child is anywhere between ages able to understand the game and 10 (or up, I don't know) they will almost certainly enjoy this game.
Teen, 16 years old Written byolympicmascots May 6, 2016

LEGO Indiana Jones Review

The violence is LEGO bricks. The game feels limited and I think that LEGO Indiana Jones 2 is better than this.
Kid, 10 years old July 17, 2015

Good

OK Lego game but a bit disipointing
Kid, 9 years old October 23, 2013

great but mild violence

It is very fun! There are so many fun levels but there is some cartoon violence, shooting and fist fights.