All member reviews for LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy

As good as it gets.

Even better! Everyone can play it! A good game even helps with simple puzzles and problems! With an only problem of a price tag at $45, it is still highly recommended!
Adult Written bycoheteloco April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byAlpha2014 November 25, 2014

One of the best LEGO games

This is a really fun family friendly game that is great for families, it is really easy to learn how to play and it's very appropriate. Positive messages: This game requires you to work as a team. Violence: Cartoon violence, with the characters falling apart when they get "killed". Chewbacca rips the arms of enemies (bloodless) and then the enemies just "die". Great family game!
Teen, 13 years old Written byXboxlegit July 31, 2013

Gotta love the Legos

This was the first video game i ever got, when i was six and this is REALLY good for young star wars and lego fans. The most violence is when you shoot someone, they fall to pieces but its good for little kids looking for a "big kid" (E10+) game.
Parent of a 5, 8, and 11 year old Written byekolson May 17, 2013

Lacks a tutorial

This is a cute, somewhat fun game. However, it's biggest fault is that it has no tutorial, so I had a lot of trouble figuring out the controls. Also, it contains characters blowing up into little pieces, and it is quite difficult to understand what you are supposed to do.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byMW3callofduty23 April 14, 2013

don't buy

i wouldn't get this one get the complete saga
Parent Written byShugocharafan88 February 12, 2013

LEARNING

If you have Bunnyhero Labs pets, post them here!

We watched it in science class. It was a movie. it was so funny
Adult Written bybaba 1 May 16, 2012

LEARNING

Lego star wars the original trilogy

Brilliant lego game! Great for kids! I recommend to parents that they buy this game for their kids!
Teen, 13 years old Written bystan101 April 28, 2012

nice game

nice game
Adult Written byMi3 February 5, 2011
Teen, 15 years old Written byuvkitty September 26, 2010

love it!

This game is just perfect for a kid/teen/adult who likes legos, star wars and puzzles. Shouldn't worry about the violence though, they're all made out of legos so it isn't graphic at all.
Parent of a 3 and 6 year old Written bylivigirl July 9, 2010

Family Favorite

My boys love Star Wars and Legos, and my husband loves video games, so this game is a natural fit for our family. I don't want my kids playing violent video games, but since it's just blasting legos apart, I let them play this game, although it's the only shooting video game I will allow them to play. I really enjoy the creativity of converting the Star Wars story into a video game with Legos. The mini-figures do some funny things! You can play with 1 or 2 players, and the 2nd player can easily drop in or out of the game at any point which makes it nice for the parents or friends to play along. We usually play along since our boys are young and still learning how to play and they often need our help still to finish a board. I enjoy playing it as much (if not more) than they do, so it's a fun activity for everyone.
Kid, 11 years old May 9, 2010

awsome

i have it and it issssssssss AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea i got the emperor ricintly and he is awsome oh and so is boba fett on 5 and up
Parent of a 6 and 10 year old Written byHappymum August 13, 2009

Fun for the whole family

I bought this game for twenty dollars at Target and I play it with him. (He is 6 and loves legos and built some of the lego Star Wars sets.) We love this game and have fun solving the puzzles together. The graphics and the humor are extremely enjoyable.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymovieloverman1234 July 24, 2009

This game is the best. Its one of the funniest games Ive ever played. Theres only violence thats kidisgh so this iws one of the safest games Ive ever played. good game all together so worth everything.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymonkeyman April 9, 2008

Fun game

Lego star wars is a good game. The violence isn't at all graphic because the characters are made of legos. It actually has some really funny parts. After a while the game gets a little boring though. I think the game is a little too long. I think it is appropriate for ages 8+.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

I do not like it!

This game is not that fun. I get confused by the levels and I get headaches! Also, when I use a lightsaber, it's not as powerful as I thought it would.It only hurts one person at once. I thought it would be multiple. Also, when I got it, I thought it would be like star wars battlefront, only legoy. I found out it was just a game where you play as lego star wars characters in missions. :(
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Adult Written bynwadel April 9, 2008

Violence even tho its Legos

The idea of shooting "people" even tho they are lego's with guns, probably not for the young. I would think this is more for older children and adults, i sure liked playing it!