All member reviews for LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

Great fun, but more intense violence than most LEGO games.

Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written bymom and teacher April 25, 2011

Much more complex than the other Lego video games

We bought this game thinking that our 5-year-old would love it. He has enjoyed the other Star Wars Lego games, and can usually get through a level of those by himself or with just a little help. Some of the levels of this one are impossible for him to get through. It's definitely more complex than the other Lego Star Wars games. One other thing makes this game different from other Star Wars Lego games. When playing with two players whose characters are not right next to each other, the screen splits so both characters can move freely to different parts of the level. This sometimes makes it very difficult to find a target you need to shoot at. This is another thing that adds to the frustration in the game. It's a good game, but too hard for younger players.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRealDealx April 24, 2011

Perfect games for parents wanting to give there child a none bloody game with action

This games violence has been uppered compared to other titles in the Lego Series. Including sequences when heads are cut off, and lego creatures are deliberatly killed. Overall the game can also be to challenging for children under the age of 8.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBoss67 March 31, 2011

Perfect for most kids.

Even though this is a great game (really great) there are sime things parents should know. One, this is the most intense system of battle in a Lego game before even though it is bloodless. However, the Campaign is amazing! And after you complete the Asajj Ventress campaign, you unlock Republic Assualt, which is basically like Galactic Conquest from past Stear Wars games. This game also mixes RTS gameplay with RPGs. As you complete the campaign new planets are unlocked for battle. Depending on who owned the planet from the Campaign, they will own the planet un assualt. You will capture strategic points to build your bases. If you are attacking a planet, you will start off with one point. Then, you win within the time limit and you own the planet. You will also be able to play your favorite characters even frim the original Lego Star Wars games. Arcade mode is fun to play against your brothers or friends to see who dominates and has the best strategy. All in all, worth buying.
Kid, 11 years old March 25, 2011

TOTALLY OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This review is TOTALLY overrated. This game is FINE for 7 and up and even 6 if your kid knows whats right and wrong. The worst the violence gets is the droids shooting their LEGO guns and when you fall apart. Get this for your kid if they are over 6.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieteenwatcher April 29, 2011

This game is very fun. It can be violent at parts, including throwing lego characters at walls by using the force, but doesn't go too extreme. This game is also partly challenging. My 9 year old sister and I play the game and we've got stuck many times. It would be extremely challenging for younger kids and i see why they could have rated this E10+. Not just because it may be violent but it is difficult to beat.
Parent of a 17 year old Written byEsspweb March 25, 2011

Good for the teen agers

This game is really cool and it's animations are really awesome.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAT.96 July 18, 2011

very good game

Its a very good game its the best of the lego video games yet because its much more interactive and it has more detail
Kid, 11 years old October 2, 2011

Wow simply wow

wow they make it sound like a rated A game. There is nothing at all seriously, nothing! Good for all ages
Teen, 13 years old Written bynatgeo January 9, 2012

the best lego game yet!

Kid, 10 years old February 15, 2012

most violent lego game ever

the past lego games i thought the ESRB was exaggerating i realy did not think they were that violent and deseved a E rating(exept harry potter. VIOLENT!)but star wars 3 deserved NOT E10 but T.it looks like a packed shoping mall of battle droids.i did not get far in the game but i will proboly never play a lego game again because of repitetion(sorry for spelling)if you kid played a lego game before this wont be confusing to them.(exept the battle sequences)sumarry:good repetitive and violent
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston June 4, 2013

This isn't JUST a video game...

It's a JAW DROPPER! That's right, this game is one of the best video games i've ever played. It's easy to play, it is a crap load of fun, and I LOVE the graphics. NOTE: This is my first Video Game review, and i'll review more video games soon.
Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2013

Don't really listen to commonsensemedia on this one.

*sigh* Oh common sense media... you always make us laugh with your over aged reviews... I.....I don't how this one came. To be honest I came here to see what this review was to laugh at It. I've seen worse violence in a racing game. We all watched this when we were 6 and that was fine, so a video game has no difference to a movie. Do not listen to the 'sexual themes warning' if its a unreal game or unrealistic game. This game is also bad, so parents, I would not even get this game for your child because sometimes the puzzles are even hard for me. Overall, If you want to.... I guess play this bad star wars game, Sure go ahead.
Adult Written byJEDI micah March 3, 2013

As a Star Wars fan, YES!

YES, as in, this is a good game! The graphics are pretty good, the script is funny, and the battle scenes are intense, at some points! It's not likely to be the greatest LEGO game out there, but it's decent enough to please fans!
Kid, 12 years old October 12, 2012

Great game 100% epic

Lego star wars.. what can I say? I played the first two over and over when I was around the age of 5. When I was 7 my disks broke so I couldnt play it anymore. On my birthday this year I got an xbox and then I bought the 3rd lego star wars, and it feels like im 5 again :D its so cool and addictive. Great family game also. would recommend to all!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymovie/gamefan March 22, 2013

lego stupid wars :the clone wars

look i dont like this game because it takes a canclled show for the fun of it and make it into plastic legos this the worst of the lego games
Kid, 11 years old June 19, 2012

LEARNING

funish & violent

this is a fun game but still pretty violent but when you kill a droid or anything they just fall into lego peaces so no blood or gore. the game characters are pretty immature, and 7 year olds might get a kick out of it but it does get a little bit boring all in all about 5 out of 10
Kid, 11 years old June 27, 2013

Lego Star Wars 3

This game is just like all of the other Lego games. Cartoon violence and crude humor are the only issue! I have this game on the wii and loved it. the land battles could be frustrating to some. Overall this is a very fun lego game!
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy March 4, 2013

This game is great.

As a Star Wars fan,this game rules.Cool action,and for me the villain is easy to defeat.The CGI is fairly good,and the levels are awesome.I totally recommend this game.
Parent Written bystocktiki March 3, 2013

Another great LEGO title!

We are big fans of all the Lego games, including this one. Lego Star Wars III is a big of a departure from other Lego games in that the players are sometimes put on a large mission -- like identifying enemy bases with Lego weapons on them. Players need to work well with each other to solve these large-scale problems. Any "violence" is of the Lego variety, which means there's no one getting hurt, just knocked into pieces. It's one of the more difficult Lego titles, though, so young players may need some help. One different planets you face off against enemies and use your planning and teamwork to win.
Kid, 11 years old January 12, 2013

LEARNING

Seriously People? There LEGO BRICKS

A Lego character breaks...OH MY GOD! KIDS 10 YEARS OLD AND UNDER SHOULD NOT BE SEEING THIS-WAY TOO VIOLENT! I mean, c'mon? They're Legos. I don't think people should see this as too violent for 10 year olds. My 3 year old brother watches my 6 and 8 year old sisters play it all the time! I mean sure, legos being "light sabered" could be seen as violent, but not too violent for kids not allowed to see it. The characters in the game are selfless and defensive of loved ones and it helps master fine motor skills and problem solving. I think it's fine for anyone, but its pretty hard to solve sometimes. A 6 year old could probably finish a level with help from someone older, though. Fun game!