All member reviews for LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

Teen, 13 years old Written byBoss67 March 31, 2011

Perfect for most kids.

Even though this is a great game (really great) there are sime things parents should know. One, this is the most intense system of battle in a Lego game before even though it is bloodless. However, the Campaign is amazing! And after you complete the Asajj Ventress campaign, you unlock Republic Assualt, which is basically like Galactic Conquest from past Stear Wars games. This game also mixes RTS gameplay with RPGs. As you complete the campaign new planets are unlocked for battle. Depending on who owned the planet from the Campaign, they will own the planet un assualt. You will capture strategic points to build your bases. If you are attacking a planet, you will start off with one point. Then, you win within the time limit and you own the planet. You will also be able to play your favorite characters even frim the original Lego Star Wars games. Arcade mode is fun to play against your brothers or friends to see who dominates and has the best strategy. All in all, worth buying.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRealDealx April 24, 2011

Perfect games for parents wanting to give there child a none bloody game with action

This games violence has been uppered compared to other titles in the Lego Series. Including sequences when heads are cut off, and lego creatures are deliberatly killed. Overall the game can also be to challenging for children under the age of 8.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAlex77 February 2, 2015

Pure Lego game

Very easy game when it comes to winning levels (there are about 20 of them). Occasionaly Google is needed to help you find some of the extras ;). Overall the game is pretty fun and the videos are humerous, and they are kept at a low-age type of humor at that.
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2014

Great Game! I Enjoyed It!

I enjoyed this title, maybe even more than I enjoyed the Complete Saga. I liked mostly the full scale battle sequences and the open-world. Now for a quick synopsis: The game begins with the Geonosian Arena scene from Star Wars Episode II. During the game you play on side of light for the most part. You have to defeat three main villains to complete the game. There is also an Epilogue featuring the Zillo Beast and two evil missions. Great Messages: You mostly play on the side of light and help protect the galaxy. Great Role Models: Any of the heroes are role models, however this is more applicable in the films. Violence: Just cartoon violence. There are explosion animations but they aren't graphic. And death is just breaking into pieces. Consumerism: It promotes both Lego and Star Wars. However, both of them deserve your money.
Teen, 15 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 January 4, 2014

LEGO GAMES ARE AWESOME

I am almost 16 years old and I LOVE lego games. This one is insane with the awesome ground battles and fight scenes. It's a little bit more violent than the other Lego games with lot's of explosions, but nothing to be concerned about. It's WAY better than most games out there. It's super fun and your child will love it. 5 stars for me. And mild, mild violence is all. HAVE FUN!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byrating_guy December 17, 2013

as good a the first

solid, great and a step up of violence
Kid, 11 years old June 27, 2013

Lego Star Wars 3

This game is just like all of the other Lego games. Cartoon violence and crude humor are the only issue! I have this game on the wii and loved it. the land battles could be frustrating to some. Overall this is a very fun lego game!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston June 4, 2013

This isn't JUST a video game...

It's a JAW DROPPER! That's right, this game is one of the best video games i've ever played. It's easy to play, it is a crap load of fun, and I LOVE the graphics. NOTE: This is my first Video Game review, and i'll review more video games soon.
Kid, 11 years old April 25, 2013

IT IS FINE

It's just lego the most unrealistique action possible its just little cartoon charechters running around with light sabers hitting droids and using the force on objects. And all you kids trying to act all mature and saying"ohhh this game is not for my age because most kids my age arent as mature as me" Stop you are all very annoying (exuse my many spelling errors
Teen, 15 years old Written bymovie/gamefan March 22, 2013

lego stupid wars :the clone wars

look i dont like this game because it takes a canclled show for the fun of it and make it into plastic legos this the worst of the lego games
Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2013

Don't really listen to commonsensemedia on this one.

*sigh* Oh common sense media... you always make us laugh with your over aged reviews... I.....I don't how this one came. To be honest I came here to see what this review was to laugh at It. I've seen worse violence in a racing game. We all watched this when we were 6 and that was fine, so a video game has no difference to a movie. Do not listen to the 'sexual themes warning' if its a unreal game or unrealistic game. This game is also bad, so parents, I would not even get this game for your child because sometimes the puzzles are even hard for me. Overall, If you want to.... I guess play this bad star wars game, Sure go ahead.
Kid, 11 years old January 12, 2013

Seriously People? There LEGO BRICKS

A Lego character breaks...OH MY GOD! KIDS 10 YEARS OLD AND UNDER SHOULD NOT BE SEEING THIS-WAY TOO VIOLENT! I mean, c'mon? They're Legos. I don't think people should see this as too violent for 10 year olds. My 3 year old brother watches my 6 and 8 year old sisters play it all the time! I mean sure, legos being "light sabered" could be seen as violent, but not too violent for kids not allowed to see it. The characters in the game are selfless and defensive of loved ones and it helps master fine motor skills and problem solving. I think it's fine for anyone, but its pretty hard to solve sometimes. A 6 year old could probably finish a level with help from someone older, though. Fun game!
Teen, 13 years old Written bygamer man November 1, 2012

Lego star wars 3

The reason i didnt put violence as an issue because its not, its lego, its just the dissemblance of Lego pieces, they've crapped out worse things then the violence in this game
Kid, 12 years old October 12, 2012

Great game 100% epic

Lego star wars.. what can I say? I played the first two over and over when I was around the age of 5. When I was 7 my disks broke so I couldnt play it anymore. On my birthday this year I got an xbox and then I bought the 3rd lego star wars, and it feels like im 5 again :D its so cool and addictive. Great family game also. would recommend to all!
Kid, 11 years old June 19, 2012

funish & violent

this is a fun game but still pretty violent but when you kill a droid or anything they just fall into lego peaces so no blood or gore. the game characters are pretty immature, and 7 year olds might get a kick out of it but it does get a little bit boring all in all about 5 out of 10
Kid, 10 years old February 15, 2012

most violent lego game ever

the past lego games i thought the ESRB was exaggerating i realy did not think they were that violent and deseved a E rating(exept harry potter. VIOLENT!)but star wars 3 deserved NOT E10 but T.it looks like a packed shoping mall of battle droids.i did not get far in the game but i will proboly never play a lego game again because of repitetion(sorry for spelling)if you kid played a lego game before this wont be confusing to them.(exept the battle sequences)sumarry:good repetitive and violent
Kid, 9 years old January 27, 2012

THREE LITTLE SUCKISH GAMES SITTING IN A ROW

OMG! Ive never played this but my friend is dictating to me how suckish he thinks this is. He is emphazizing to Saturn! Okay this is what he says "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG THE SHOULD THROW THIS IN THE FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Teen, 13 years old Written bynatgeo January 9, 2012

the best lego game yet!

Kid, 11 years old October 2, 2011

Wow simply wow

wow they make it sound like a rated A game. There is nothing at all seriously, nothing! Good for all ages
Teen, 15 years old Written byAT.96 July 18, 2011

very good game

Its a very good game its the best of the lego video games yet because its much more interactive and it has more detail